PES6 Xbox 360 player face digiphotos and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riot

Conference
3 May 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Back in bussiness. In short, the Xbox 360 demo wasn't exactly convincing in visual terms, but playability seemed good based on 3 matches. PSP-version was a great improvement.

I took photos of some player faces etc and you can check them out here!

PES6%20Xbox%20360%20Rosicky-Poborsky.JPG

bluemonkeymagic said:
dailyradar was slagging off the gameplay, i hope its not shit!

Meh, not really slagging off the gameplay itself, just all due to the pad.:(

thanks. didn't sound that bad though, don't really care that much about crowds and stuff. I'm hoping for realistic models and movements and fluid gameplay :) WE WANT ZE DEMO!

it was just a demo so nothing was fully working..replays did however look to be as bad as before, ie. very short and you still cannot call them up whenever...I think it's the same in the full final game. Also, the crowds...goddamn it. 2d, faked 3d and while they look okay, technology-wise, the development team is not on the same page as say, Visual Concepts.

has anyone seen the baseball game by konami? if only that development team gave them the tips on graphics, then it would look so realistic.

edit: here it is http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/images-pro-yakyuu-spirits-3-6333-0-0.html

but i remember them looking better than that..aah yes, change the screen resolution on the top of the image and they become better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom