• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airjoca

International
29 July 2003
Amadora, Portugal
SL Benfica
Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

jflores said:
In this screen, (http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/3936/1098_0020.jpg) one of the Czech players hair is moving..really cool!

I also like how the boots look. Very realistic and polished!
Hmmm... I doubt it's moving, maybe that's just the way it is "standing still". Because i've seen videos of ppl playing with Brazil and Ronaldinho's hair wasn't moving...

smurf1020

Rooneys mentor
2 August 2003
Im liking the grass texture, looks real nice, still aint sure on the players faces though, but it looks good in video

f to the vipe

that's great
8 July 2005
FC Porto
Everytime I see those four screens from the first post, I just wish we where in January already (I live in south america)

P

psimonius

Either that players hair is moving or its a very girly hair style.

Why in the linesman wearing boots if he's not on the grass?

• Banned

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
Konami give you linesmen, in official Adidas World Cup 06 referee uniforms and traditional Adidas boots and you still complain!

P

psimonius

It's not really a complaint, just an observation. If Konami make the games so realistic then it'd be a shame for them to spoil it up over something so small. I don't think it's a problem with the linesman but rather the pitch doesn't extend far enough beyond the side-line.

A

Adonis

well im reserving judgement on this title. From what Ive heard from certian press they've been told it will be very different come October.

Apparently we saw a very early code.

I really hope so.

Caniggia

League 1
25 February 2002
Helsingborg
Adonis said:
well im reserving judgement on this title. From what Ive heard from certian press they've been told it will be very different come October.

Apparently we saw a very early code.

I really hope so.
Maybe you will find that there are nosehair in the final version :D

Caniggia

League 1
25 February 2002
Helsingborg
ThomasGOAL said:
Can you post all your picts ? thanks ;)
Well most of them are bad quality. The last one went against my photographic philosophy of keeping crap to yourself. I've shared the one's I like and can stand on my blog.

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
Lol, funny. We should be getting real screenshots by now I think.. Time is getting closer, not for me, but for the people in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom