02pes6.jpg

03pes6.jpg

04pes6.jpg

05pes6.jpg

06pes6.jpg

07pes6.jpg

NickSCFC said:
02pes6.jpg

Yeah boots look great, wonder if the feet bend.

either the boots are too long, or the legs are to short, but this propositions just aren't right.

i don't really like the graphics from what i have seen so far.

julien said:
either the boots are too long, or the legs are to short, but this propositions just aren't right.

yeh i much prefer the psone graphics :)

NickSCFC said:
02pes6.jpg

Yeah boots look great, wonder if the feet bend.

Is it me,or does the near players foot look huge compared to the ball ???

Maybe its just my "wall eye" playing up again !!!
:D

jambotommy said:
Is it me,or does the near players foot look huge compared to the ball ???

Maybe its just my "wall eye" playing up again !!!
:D

i think they are using a size 4 ball...

HOMERSIMPSON said:
kenny m have u got any more pics

no, i sourced those from the official xbox site.

hopefully we'll get more vids nearing the release of the game.

Maybe the Italian player just has big feet?! You know how Konami love their detail. Perhaps they've introduced feet size into the create-a-player mode.

Probably not. :D

It's a wierd thing to say but I love the knees. They actually look real. :applause:

02pes6.jpg

psimonius said:
Maybe the Italian player just has big feet?! You know how Konami love their detail. Perhaps they've introduced feet size into the create-a-player mode.

Probably not. :D

It's a wierd thing to say but I love the knees. They actually look real. :applause:

02pes6.jpg

that has to be toni's big feet.

i love the hairy legs.....ooooooh he's gorgeous :)

What about crowds? I think they're really bad. FIFA's are much better. Also, FIFA's supporter flags are much accurate. What do you think about it guys? Will Konami change them soon?

julien said:

I agree one 100%, I thought the same thing when I`ve first seen the screens.

i don't think the game looks that bad, the player faces looking alot better from what we sow, compered from the first screenshots
sheet 50 days to go,
can't wait for this game

Bule said:
What about crowds? I think they're really bad. FIFA's are much better. Also, FIFA's supporter flags are much accurate. What do you think about it guys? Will Konami change them soon?

I think that Konami take inspiration from world football so their representation of how stadiums (and the fans) can appear is sometimes a little vague. Bits n pieces from all over the world. This is defiantely where FIFA's more anglo-centric presentation is better.

I think Konami should focus on everything besides the actual gameplay in the next game so that we can have crowds, shoes, footballs, wristbands (with motives), flags, a supporter shop were you can just wander around, mascots, dogs running on to the field, all those things. They could call it... PESL, Pro Evolution Soccer Litter - "for the fan who just likes to watch things happen off field"

Caniggia said:
I think Konami should focus on everything besides the actual gameplay in the next game so that we can have crowds, shoes, footballs, wristbands (with motives), flags, a supporter shop were you can just wander around, mascots, dogs running on to the field, all those things. They could call it... PESL, Pro Evolution Soccer Litter - "for the fan who just likes to watch things happen off field"

Perhaps they can introduce a thug-based beat 'em up section as well? ;)

Caniggia said:

Very funny... I think it's time they added some different goals/net variations. And more life like net animations on ball impact. Some nets in real life have that silky smooth ripple effect reaction upon ball impact. Others, hardly even ripple at all. You also have different goals, like the ones at the Maracan stadium, or the Estádio do Dragão in Portugal. Little details such as these would be nice to see one day.

the need most interim animations. like a variation of hand swing and pull back for shooting to make every goal look unique.

also a proper instep curler neeeeeeeds to be added.(not the tame on in there now).

i think the whole weight distribution thing that FIFA07 is doing now has been done with pro evo 5+6 if i'm honest. its just that we didnt make much noise about it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom