PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
santiago said:
ballshj8.gif

where did u get this from???

Some people are never gonna be happy.

I'm happy. I just can't wait to play the game. It looks better then PES5 and that's all I care about when it comes to graphics. So long as the gameplay rocks, thats the main thing. If PES7 is to be this true 'next-gen' game that the PS3 fanboys think it will, then it'll just means even better graphics to look forward to next time.

Roll on October 20th!

i cant wait for this, it looks excellent, I dont understand ppl's critism of the graphics, i think the ps2 version looks weird in screen shots aswell, its all about the animations and gameplay baby!

number 9 or number 8 for gattuso ?(look at the left of his name)

first error in pes6 demo ?

i dont think the graphics are that bad , considering its the first next gen version of pes..

Konami has great gameplay but it's time to work on graphics. Look at these crowds, banners and player's kit models. They should improve them. Look at the FIFA 07's crowds and banners, they are really realastic, I know FIFA hasnt got good gameplay like PES but FIFA is improving in everyday, and if Konami goes like that to not tend to upgrade graphics, bad days are coming for Konami.

I think the likenesses aren't bad. Not spot on but for something that is a created face and not just a scanned one, its good.

screenshot_161646.jpg

product-545077.jpg
pirlo.jpg

I think people who criticize the 360 graphics just don't owne the 360 and want to convince themselves the ps2 version is better :)
I have both and I can't wait for the 360 version !

Gotrunk25 said:
I think people who criticize the 360 graphics just don't owne the 360 and want to convince themselves the ps2 version is better :)
I have both and I can't wait for the 360 version !

Um, I don't have a 360, but I have an Xbox, so I don't care about that at all. The 360 version looks better, and so it should. But the players look like they're made out of rubber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom