PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
I'd like to make this thread a datebase of screens...

Post screens only!

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00821.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00823.JPG
[/
w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00819.JPG

Last edited:
Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

jflores said:
In this screen, (http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/3936/1098_0020.jpg) one of the Czech players hair is moving..really cool!

I also like how the boots look. Very realistic and polished!

Hmmm... I doubt it's moving, maybe that's just the way it is "standing still". Because i've seen videos of ppl playing with Brazil and Ronaldinho's hair wasn't moving...

Im liking the grass texture, looks real nice, still aint sure on the players faces though, but it looks good in video

Everytime I see those four screens from the first post, I just wish we where in January already (I live in south america)

Either that players hair is moving or its a very girly hair style.

Why in the linesman wearing boots if he's not on the grass?

It's not really a complaint, just an observation. If Konami make the games so realistic then it'd be a shame for them to spoil it up over something so small. I don't think it's a problem with the linesman but rather the pitch doesn't extend far enough beyond the side-line.

well im reserving judgement on this title. From what Ive heard from certian press they've been told it will be very different come October.

Apparently we saw a very early code.

I really hope so.

Adonis said:
well im reserving judgement on this title. From what Ive heard from certian press they've been told it will be very different come October.

Apparently we saw a very early code.

I really hope so.

Maybe you will find that there are nosehair in the final version :D

ThomasGOAL said:
Can you post all your picts ? thanks ;)

Well most of them are bad quality. The last one went against my photographic philosophy of keeping crap to yourself. I've shared the one's I like and can stand on my blog.

Lol, funny. We should be getting real screenshots by now I think.. Time is getting closer, not for me, but for the people in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom