pes7 and ps3 are nice but...

mr5973

League 2
25 April 2002
Vienna, Austria
England
...how comes that konami isnt able to fix even the simpliest things:

for exampel: if you are playing with a friend in cup mode (you choose one team, he chooses another) and you are playing every game against each other, only the player with his choosen team can alter the team (player changes etc.) BEFORE the game? the other player can only take part in the game when he goes to player selection before the kick-off (the game has already loaded) and he can only change players then, which means that he can make only 3 substitutions!

does nobody at konami play the game before they sell it?

apologies for my flippancy.

It's quite an unusual way to play the game so I guess Konami have just tailor made the cup menus as if it's just one player playing. I presume that if your 2 teams drew each other, you'd both be able to alter your respective teams.

apologies for my flippancy.

It's quite an unusual way to play the game so I guess Konami have just tailor made the cup menus as if it's just one player playing. I presume that if your 2 teams drew each other, you'd both be able to alter your respective teams.

no offence taken :-)

yes, if these two teams play against each other, thats the only way both can alter their respective teams. you think this is an unusual way to play the game? how do you play tournaments, cups or leagues with your friends? i always thought this is the way everybody plays the game with their mates...

I usually play 2 v 2 using a multitap. Well worth getting one if you have 3 friends who are decent players. absolutely superb fun.

yes, i have a multi-tap and play the same way from time to time.

but dont you play a cup or a league with your friends?

Back
Top Bottom