• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PESMAGAZINE Patch LAUNCHER V.2 Versione 2

ashlyking

Non-League
17 December 2005
GOod Working angel777 i used before your v3pes5rose it was really good work and waiting for you again

ashlyking

Non-League
17 December 2005
I tried the patch, the kits are so beautiful and i think there are no fault but the option file need some change ; the name of germany's club are not right and the premier league and some players need more power like messi , i can say that you unlock pesshop but the players are default can you put another option file that is unlock the pesshop and club name

Angel777

Conference
18 July 2005
ashlyking said:
I tried the patch, the kits are so beautiful and i think there are no fault but the option file need some change ; the name of germany's club are not right and the premier league and some players need more power like messi , i can say that you unlock pesshop but the players are default can you put another option file that is unlock the pesshop and club name
You used v.15 options file?...secret player are ok with the right name and other items in pesshop are all buyed..also stadium you can edit names in editing pes5 area..how power of single player like messi..in online mode i can't edit his power for ''of course'' reasons.. ;)

ashlyking

Non-League
17 December 2005
Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful)

ashlyking

Non-League
17 December 2005
Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful):applause:

Top Bottom