PESMOTD Goal of the Month

redted

Non-League
9 September 2016
I've been working hard on this month's goal of the month video for the wonderful community.

Personally I've had so much fun watching all of these goals, I think I've watched 100s of goals since the game started, the variety and excellence and realism of the goals is mind-blowing, for me this really is the best PES in 10 years.

Which is your favourite?

If you want to enter next months competition, post your link in the comments on the Youtube page or reply to this thread or DM me. (include #motdgotm)

Enjoy!

Goalscorers: Mario Balotelli, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Theo Walcott, Eden Hazard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Wayne Rooney, Nacho Monreal, Ander Herrera, Anthony Martial, Luis Suarez, Max Kruse, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Bertrand Traore, Nuri Şahin

August Demo

Last edited:
Some fantastic goals in there! If only I could figure out how to do them. Can't shoot for shit in this game. :D
As much as it pains me to say, the Walcott goal was stunning! :D Gets my vote.

Any idea what kind of shot mode these guys are using?

thanks for all your comments guys (and girls). It might be because an Arsenal forum picked this up but Theo Walcott seems to be the firm favourite so far. Max Kruse second. Martial, Aubameyang, Calhanoglu, Hazard, Rooney and Balotelli in third.

I've been working hard to make these videos and the response has been excellent so i will continue to put the effort in to bring the community HQ work.

So many entries this month, here are the best of the best

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE!

Back
Top Bottom