PGR2 : THE FINAL FINAL FLING

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Well it's coming to an end, until we have a retro racing night, Classic is a tight wad and has let his subs run out, but for those who are keeping their XB and not flogging it lets all have one more night of fun on PGR2, Mon 29th of Nov from 8 \\:o/

Assuming my xbox isn't sold, I will be there. I might even have a run out on PGR2 tomorrow night as well, how daring of me. ;)

I ain't a tight-wad, there's just no point re-subscribing if I don't get a 360 at launch. Why pay for a few months of subscription I'm not going to use?

If I aint dead or out somewhere I will be there, I believe there are some scores to settle

• Staff
Tis the final night to enjoy this awesome racer at it's best. This time next week, we'll all hope to be suffering from lack of sleep from racing PGR3 round the clock.

For now though I urge to join in the celebration of PGR2, join us from 8 for the greatest PGR2 night ever!!!!!! Many many races, many many cars being driven wrecklessly, and many many laughs, not to mention going round THE RING more than once ;)

• Staff
As a figure of hate, I always detested the Mini in this game, however, as it could well be are last night of racing on PGR2, and seeing it wont be in the next game, should we have a Mini race? And other ropey cars like the crap Audi TT, The gawd awful Beetle, and lots of them american muscle and vintage machines? Post your thoughts, otherwise I'll ban the lot of them............ ;)

Holio said:
As a figure of hate, I always detested the Mini in this game, however, as it could well be are last night of racing on PGR2, and seeing it wont be in the next game, should we have a Mini race? And other ropey cars like the crap Audi TT, The gawd awful Beetle, and lots of them american muscle and vintage machines? Post your thoughts, otherwise I'll ban the lot of them............ ;)

If we start at 6pm maybe we can race EVERY car ;)

Yeah I'm all for the Mini races etc etc. It will be a great evening of racing I hope.

I'll be there about 730ish, if I don't get a 360 I'll still play PES5 on the old box so feck it.

We should make it more 'interesting' somehow, like keep a tally of total wins for this evening and maybe have a wee prize such as choosing the final race or summit like that.

I am loving the `Shit Car Races` idea, we all know I am much better in them than those supposed supercars.

I will be lurking somewhere in the online world from 730ish

LemonJelly said:
If we start at 6pm maybe we can race EVERY car ;)

every car is a great idea... however we'll just hear Chris keep moaning "i haven't got that one"

:p

JSN said:
every car is a great idea... however we'll just hear Chris keep moaning "i haven't got that one"

:p

hehe true.

I just want to say that whoever is the host tonight can lock which car we use per race so that anyone can drive that car, then it doesn't matter if you own the car or not. I am pretty sure that is how it works.

Another night of pure genius gaming, did like the way you lot all fecked off though just before I ranked up, however I did get another race and ranked up!!! Rank 19, and a massive 10 tokens to spend :(

Thanks for making the night lads, twas truly great fun, here's to next monday night when we are all racing faster and shinier cars :D round some new places too.

ClassicD said:
Don't let Dave in next time, he's clearly not passed his test.

:lol: Dave was the silent assassin last night, he of few words but of mucho grander actions, git ;) especially as I was perfecting a power slide on Washington Capitol thrill and the bassdrinker just shoved me into a barrier, thus taking out my clean race and my Kudos building move.

Stop crying ya great bunch of fucking pansies :D

Your so called powerslide may well have looked effective but my brake and hit your car in the rear and shove it into the barrier and take the line properly won that argument, you just got in the way! And as for Dan, well - that time I hit you was actually a geniune mistake.

Great racing though :D

This reply may have been edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
LemonJelly said:
Your so called powerslide may well have looked effective but my brake and hit your car in the rear and shove it into the barrier .

I knew you done it on purpose.

Yeah yeah, we shall see in PGR3 ;)

Don't worry Dave lad, you've realised when you race with these plonkers you had better bloody get into the swing of battering your way around the track or you've no chance! :mrgreen:

I got Chris a peach on Washington hairpin, totally speared him, a thing of beauty.

ClassicD said:
I got Chris a peach on Washington hairpin, totally speared him, a thing of beauty.

Twas truly marvelous, I was following and it didnt half look good. :D

Back
Top Bottom