• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Phone Trace using satellite imagery

slasher

Take that Mr Silva
21 June 2003
Belfast
Man United
This is pretty cool, just enter your country and number, make sure to include your international code and drop the zero. add 44 for mobiles. Its sort of like google earth but it pinpoints where someone is by their telephone number. The things they can do these day eh...

Last edited:

slasher

Take that Mr Silva
21 June 2003
Belfast
Man United
You'll let it slide because otherwise, obviously you would have gone to his mums house and shagged her right?
No noted you fecking wekaer, it was meant as a joke indicative by the
laced with a bit of irony. you bum chums really stick together on here.

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Slasher removed it in case maybe his good lady friend found the link and traced him to his bad lady friend............. ;)

slasher

Take that Mr Silva
21 June 2003
Belfast
Man United
www.phonetrace.org

its quite funny to get someone with in work as long as it can't be traced back to you on your computer. It lasted 2 days in halifax before it was banned. Just use my speil in the 1st post and get some unsuspecting work colleague and wait for the reaction, not far off priceless mostly.

Top Bottom