Piggyback guide [pes6]

redarecoba

Forza Inter-intermilan.ae
1 November 2006
please some one have a link to download or views the Piggyback guide of pes6,these guide have a lot of SECRET FEINT AND SKILLS OF PES6 producted by kawai ans more... if some one have a information post here.
-------------------------------------------------------------
SECRET FEINT AND SKILLS OF PES6 = Piggyback guide

There are some sample pages up for viewing on their official website but to get all the pages and benefits and the DVD that coems with it, you'd have to purchase the guide.

saying 15 euro is inexpensive is a bit harsh. :)
It's the price of a good book, although I'm not saying the guides aren't worth a fair price.

Also it's totally stupid they don't sell it in their site. You have to get it from amazon. What I wanted was to pay the price of a PDF download, how hard can that be?

mrshah said:
if theres any free pdf full version, i would certainly take it

indeed, I would also appreciate any free versions of WE games and a free PS3 console. I would certainly take them ;)

KAiWAi said:
Why every of you want everything for free ?
I think 15euros for a 200 colour pages guide + a DVD bonus full of nifty things is not too expensive.

You can download for FREE (yoopiééé) some sample pages of the PES6 guide :
http://www.authorisedcollection.com/en/guides/downloads/index.php?id_guide=35

Here is a sample bonus from the DVD :
http://www.authorisedcollection.com/en/guides/secret_videos/?id_guide_video=20

bought it from amazon.co.uk, got it last wk, they hv sent to Turkey in less than 3 days, quite impressive. when was living in moscow last yr, i have also bought the official pes5 guide. comparing both, new one is much more comprehensive, amazing stuff, especially hidden moves, secret tricks and so.

before those guides and youtube i was thinking myself as a fairly good player, could not believe my eyes when i see people playing with those classy moves and finesse. well i dont have much time, very busy with work and its not easy to spend hours in training when you are 30 :) anyways still very good game and a very very good guide. hiding it from my mates when they come over :) even denying that i have it...

kaiwai; you are the one who captured the moves for DVD right? well done mate, very well done...

cheers

kaiwai; you are the one who captured the moves for DVD right? well done mate, very well done...
Thank you !! ^^
I'm also one of the 3 authors of the guide and I draw all the little diagrams and illustrations (with the crash test players). I'm very pleased that you like the guide and the DVD ... we worked very hard on it !!

Last edited:
I bought it from Amazon as well.It's much better than i thought and i learnt a lot of new things about the formations and strategies.But gameplay is actually matter of practice.And we all are curious about the tricks but i think it is not that useful to do a lot of tricks.Playing fast and simple is more important than anything.
Nobody is playing better than me at online play.But I miss a lot of goals and better ranked players don't.

I'm in the US now and is it possible for me to buy this guide? Does Amazon UK ship to the US? or is there another retailer that sells this guide.

I'm in the US now and is it possible for me to buy this guide? Does Amazon UK ship to the US? or is there another retailer that sells this guide.
I too am in the US at the moment (won't be going back to rome for about another year >.>) how would the best way of getting the item here in the states be?

I too am in the US at the moment (won't be going back to rome for about another year >.>) how would the best way of getting the item here in the states be?

I'm in Canada and I ordered it from GAME.co.uk and it arrived approx 5 days later I think.

I don't think US will be any different.

crickey, will someone post the contents here?
You can send the $15 invoice to god and he will pay you back afterlife :P

Back
Top Bottom