Pitch Shimmering

P

po1zoN

Anyway to stop this from happening.. I heard that it can be helped with Reefur's patch but is that for WE8 only or PES4?

I'm currently using the Wolf patch for my game at the moment.

Cheers.

In my bouts with patching my own grasses i found that certain textures are TOO textured to be in the game even. Shimmering happens most during day fine matches and then you have night which "sometimes" becomes a bit reflective as well, but mostly day and fine. Why/ simply becasue day/fine has an added bump map put in to reflect the sunlight off off, you know light and dark spots on the pitch/feild. in any case i found a good way to reduce it was to actually adh=juct the contrast of your pitch texture either within teh editor or outside in photoshop. basically you WANT a cloudy texture in there. even watching games on tv hs a more fluffy/unclear grass. so try this it works for me. ohh and to fully get rid of it i would make the bump map for day and fine the same as the pitch texture except black and white

Thanks for that, although I don't know how to use photoshop or the editor and it would be much appreciated if anyone could give me their files or edit files for me :)

Back
Top Bottom