Pitch Side Reporter

alexperez

Always up to no good
2 August 2004
Getting away from all this, where can I get the game crap..

Did anyone notice that in WE10 there was a pitch side reporter, im gueesing the only people that can enjoy this 'feature' are the people that can speak Japanese as this does not seem to be in PES6 (unless I have missed this)

Do you guys think this is a good feture to be added, maybe to go through the team news at the start of the gaem and any injuries etc, would be very clever if this was what the pitch siode reporter did?

what do you guys think, where is it for Europe and can it work?

Well on Play.com it says as one of the features is a 'Pitchside Reporter'. I am interested about it but I'm not bothered. Gameplay is the main thing about PES games nothing else.

I was only asking guys, the gameplay on pes6 rocks!Jus wondered about this feature

Placebo said:
I was hoping this would be retained for PES6, was one of the few new features they actually managed to introduce for WE10.
Yeah. At the moment all I'm looking forward to is the new gameplay and feints etc that they have included.

on the entrance seen you get three names, the two commentators and the pitch side reporter, i never have the commentary on so dont know what the actually do. Seems a pretty good feature tho?

In WE10 you just got some random Japanese guy suddenly piping up asking "Kabira-san" if he can say something. Doesn't look like it made it to the European version. It's probably just as well bearing in mind the exhilirating exchanges between Brackley and Brooking.

There's only the two names on the entrance scene too.

He bangs it up

They look unbeatable (while that team is losing 6-0)

They cant beat this keeper today (you've already scored 2)

Yes all that is still there - it seems the only real new lines are the word 'And here's... player name' and a few comments about subbing players off.

Oh but they have FINALLY added some emotion to a few players names when they shoot. so they say DROGBAAA!... but overall its still total dog turd.

Roll on a fifa patch

Radiation said:
Oh but they have FINALLY added some emotion to a few players names when they shoot. so they say DROGBAAA!... but overall its still total dog turd.

Remember when you had a choice of two call names for the same player? eg a tame "Zola," as if he's just received the ball softly and a "Zolaaa" when the player was attacking/shooting.

Mart said:
In WE10 you just got some random Japanese guy suddenly piping up asking "Kabira-san" if he can say something. Doesn't look like it made it to the European version. It's probably just as well bearing in mind the exhilirating exchanges between Brackley and Brooking.

There's only the two names on the entrance scene too.

yeah man, the more of Brackly the better!

They have taken out the Pitchside Reporter. I got the game yesterday making subs anywhere and everywhere to see if the feature worked but it didn't.

I'm not bothered. Quick free-kicks is the best. Scored nearly everytime I get one on the counter-raid.

Back
Top Bottom