Pitches in WE10 (PES6)

AgentSmithMatrix

League 1
14 July 2004
Liverpool
Do they still suck? Have the lawnmowers done a good job this time around?

When I play on XBox Live (PES5) I always create games instead of quick games so I can choose to play on a pitch I like. I would say 90% of pitches in PES5 (and 4) truly suck. What I don't get is they were all awesome in PES3. Why have they taken a few steps back? Does this irritate others as much as it irritates me? It kind of wrecks my rhythm playing on those awful pitches.

the pitches have always annoyed me. Yes we can patch, but some people don't have the knowhow or abillity to do so. The pitches are awful, just disgusting. Mind boggling incompetence. Lazyness at best.

It could possibly be because Nokami play using the Broadcasting camera so the pitches don't look too bad for them.

Its crazy they can actually sit down and test this game and not realize the some of the pitches make you dizzy its not just bad graphically its bad intelligent wise.

embraceuk1 said:
Its crazy they can actually sit down and test this game and not realize the some of the pitches make you dizzy its not just bad graphically its bad intelligent wise.

I know. It's not like if they're gonna get into trouble if they made a carbon copy of the real pitches for the game. Poor colour, no straight lines and daft patterns?! I could do better!

PS. If I wrote a letter to the Konami UK office, would they forward it to the producers of the game?

Last edited:
The only decent pitches in WE9 were:

De Kuip
New Berlin one
Stade Velodrome
Ennio Tardini
Ayanse Nakano (Winter)
Camp Nou (Winter)
Porto folio
Amsterdam Arena (debatable)
Old Munich Olympic Stadium

Might of missed one or two decent ones, but the rest were all disgusting

Just laziness from Konami. Look at the stadium structures. Camp Nou looks amazing, as does the Bernabeu in we10, but look at Bombonera. Rubbish grass, and the stadium isn't even correct from one side. Also, look at seoul world cup stadium in we10. Brilliant in real life, and could be made into allianz, but NO! Konmai somehow deflated the stadium and made it no higher than a house! WTF!!!!

I know its annoying about the pitches but its just down to us to change them. In my game i have new pitches and new textures in every stadium. its a bit long but it is worth it in the end.

diddydondiddy said:
I know its annoying about the pitches but its just down to us to change them. In my game i have new pitches and new textures in every stadium. its a bit long but it is worth it in the end.

Most of us play it on the console and, as a result, we don't have that option.

San Siro in the afternoon is annoying, you cannot see your players in the shadow that covers nearly half the pitch

Otherwise in the night time it looks good

I hate shadows >_<

Yeh soz agent. You tend to forget that alot of people play the console unchipped! and i know how crappy those pitches Are. Would you consider getting it chipped? it would add a whole new dimension to your pes :-)

could also use swap magic like me, works great and you can patch your games. Although if i had a choice now i would go for the hd loader with harddisk. Makes testing, editing you game a lot easier then wasting dvd's all the time

diddydondiddy said:
Yeh soz agent. You tend to forget that alot of people play the console unchipped! and i know how crappy those pitches Are. Would you consider getting it chipped? it would add a whole new dimension to your pes :-)

tiktiktiktik said:
could also use swap magic like me, works great and you can patch your games. Although if i had a choice now i would go for the hd loader with harddisk. Makes testing, editing you game a lot easier then wasting dvd's all the time

I don't own a PS2 anymore. I've got an XBox 360 now.

Back
Top Bottom