Play.com selling Pes 6 early?

Dan85

Non-League
11 July 2006
just noticed that on the play.com site it has pro evo down as 'dispatched within 24 hrs' anybody got any news on this?

WildCard said:
Really, makes me think about ordering it! i was just gonna go to the shops, but if you get it earlier! :p
if you pre-order it now, you wont get it until monday.

only the one's that pre-ordered it a couple weeks/months ago will get it early.

I reckon it'll be wednesday.

I just got my PES6 Guide from play.com yesterday and it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday!

So there might be a chance we'll get it on a Wednesday.

well i pre-ordered PES6 off play about 5 weeks ago, and i've been checking the status... it said 'processing' all day yesterday but this morning it says it was 'dispatched' on the 23rd (monday)!!!

so.... maybe it will arrive today?? some people suggest that play takes 3 days to deliver but i don't understand that because once it's dispatched, the time has nothing to do with play anymore but with the postal service instead. i know play ship from jersey but still, 2 days from jersey to sheffield sounds reasonable.. i'll see when i get home tonight if it's been posted.

either way to be honest i'm not that bothered if it's not here today, i never expected it to be, at least i can be 99% sure i'll have the game on thursday at least, as can other people who pre-ordered early off play.

i just phoned GAME in the arndale in manchester n they told me that they are not selling the game behind the counter but they they are selling it on 'request' because they heard that Gamestation in the same arndale are selling it, im heading there within the next 2 hours.

tobi said:
i just phoned GAME in the arndale in manchester n they told me that they are not selling the game behind the counter but they they are selling it on 'request' because they heard that Gamestation in the same arndale are selling it, im heading there within the next 2 hours.

doubt it but post up if they do I can grab it on the way home then...

GeForce, Gamestation & Game in Glasgow are all selling Pro Evo today on all platforms.

I was looking for the PC version though, and they all want £29.99 for it
even though Game's website advertise it at £17.99.

Cheers
Shooto

wot do u exactly mean by on demand?? do u mean u jus go up 2 the counter and ask 4 it and they sell it 2 u but no1 else unless u ask 4 it??

Also, do u reckon tht applies 2 game stores all over the country cos i live in Reading?...

johnlennon696 said:
mine said posted on 23rd but that was a bug, it now says posted today!

(play.com)
The same with me.

This is what it said in the mail:

Your order for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 has been posted.

Please note PLAY MAIL ORDER will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference: ********
Title: Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Price: # 29.99
Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card

Back
Top Bottom