Player blacklist for Xbox Live

I think it would be a good idea to mail Konami and ask for an update. Priority one is implementing the 3-0 lose-rule when you disconnect.
Why don't we write all together a mail to them? If only one mails them, they will not be impressed. Shoud be all of us!
support@konami.com

footyfan said:
Please post gametags who leave games when getting beat in this thread so others know not to play them.

Lets try and make it as hard as possible for these cheaters to get a game.

Would be a good idea members of other PES/WE forums to start a simalar thread in there forums.

Might be a good idea to make this a sticky.

jo m8 can you change cyberneti to cyberete, i misspelled the name :) grts

Han said:
I think it would be a good idea to mail Konami and ask for an update. Priority one is implementing the 3-0 lose-rule when you disconnect.
Why don't we write all together a mail to them? If only one mails them, they will not be impressed. Shoud be all of us!
support@konami.com

The most important thing is that we must hope that the updates can be done on the servers and that all the live shit isnt programmed in the pes4 game!

Han said:
support@konami.com
Great idea Han.

I'll send mine off today.

Elite said:
Milo NL (after i scored the 2-1quit)
Maximus NL (i was up with 4 to 0 and he quit before fulltime!!)
Bragolo (he quit!! he did this with more players)

I confirm Milo NL .. he did the same thing with me

Sent them this email

"I would like to surguest that there is a 3-0 loss rule implemented on PES4 on xbox live when a player leaves before completing the game, its not fair on the player that is winning that he does not get a win on his stats when the other player deliberatly leaves to protect his stats.

I would also like to point out that there is already a balcklist going around the internet naming and shaming these player who leave, so i can tell you now there is a strong feeling amongst the Pro evo community against these cheaters. "

Hope they listen.

ok footyfan i send the same mail.
and to the blacklist
i had problems with "beckenbauer" he quit just after i scored 3-1 in the 82min.
:applause:

That's good, but if everybody writes the same mail, they'll think that it is only one person, using another email address. Maybe you should write somthing from your own....

Oh joy joy happy joy joy...

Tiliuss
cml1974
No 1 Steve (I'm sure I recognise this name from a forum somewhere)

All chucked it when the match was beyond them. :(

Because they don't want to have a loss registered as it will affect their ranking. Unfortunately this means people who win games get nothing for beating them, and it goes back to how it was before the match began. I have been told you still get points for losing, although obviously not as much (and it will still show as a loss).

Basically it's cheating, and I would say I have played twice the number of games that I'm officially shown as having played - there are a lot of cheaters. But, there are also good folk, I beat someone 7-1 today, and to his credit he stuck it out. I can't wait till Friday when loads more people who I know won't cheat get the game.

For myself, I don't care about those stats at all.
All of us just know like in other games, that cheaters allways be top ranking.
I just enjoy playing each game even if I loose some times but... that's life.

I've lost a lot when I use to play the first day with the xbox pad, but then I bought myself an adapter and I win quite every games!!!
That damn Xbox pad is not compatible with PES4 at all (for me)

I have to say that I coud even be on this list cause I disconnect 2 times (once I was winning and the other time it was 0-0). I have two small kids and had to take care of one of them at those moments! Sorry for my opponents!

Yeah there's sometimes perfectly good reasons to quit a game.

It should really only count if they're losing and quit in 89-90th minute or straight after a goal...

Just want to add, not one of the names I have posted here have been disconnects just 'during the game', every single one was after conceding a goal.

Just sent an email off to Konami asking for them to release an urgent patch. Whether they pay any attention is another thing..............

GO700 = add to the blacklist please
Zlatan 1 = posted before please blacklist
Butcher BEX = has been confirmed by 2 players as a quitter

GO700 quit on me after being down 3-0 with 5 minutes to go just after i scored the third!

IkeC (from evoweb)!!!!

This is so gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played 2 games against IkeC. The first one he host and i lost , the lag was so fu***** annoying that i asked him for a rematch so that i could host.. So we played and i was up with 3-0 in the 70th minute.. HE QUIT ON ME!! We were talking about quiters etc and he did it! this is so lame..... I had much lag when i played away and so did he when he played away but i never stopped!! even when i lost i didnt stop! Why o why...... did you do this?

jesus christ, calm down. the game just froze with the ball still moving, then it said you disconnected and went back to the menu. if i had wanted to quit, i would have done so like half an hour earlier when you scored your third goal. :|

it was also the only connection drop that evening, and the lag was noticeably worse than with anybody else i played. are you sure you're on a 6 Mbit connection? :shock:

Last edited:
I played against Ike 3 times, first 2 games I hosted (so obviously were perfect for me), and the 3rd match he hosted. That match was a little laggy for me also, how were your matches when I hosted Ike? Elite, I can't see Ike being a cheater if he made a site for the game (http://www.evo-league.com/), and is a moderator on this site, plus he didn't disconnect with me. It sounds like an error (last night the game crashed twice with me, not in-game but on the menu).

This thread provs that online play is in an experimetal stage at best...
I have to say that the person for whom my simpathy goes in this thread is deuce...
I also have two litle kids and i can imagine myself playing online (and losing i never made a secret of the fact that i'm probably evo-web worst player) and one of my kids needs something...well i would quit the game immediately...Of course there are enough self-centered litle pricks who think there ranking is much more important than my kids and i would end up on a black list....
I i would play online, i would play with people who "know" (i.e. forum members that i somehow trust, and ther are plenty of them) and i would tell them in advance that i could have to quit the game for my kids. I'm not sure how many people would trust me and believe me that i really would quit because of my kids (and i wonder how many who are reading this are tempted to use this an excuse if they are in dire need, quite a few of them are now outraged about other "quitters...").

I understand that people feel cheated, but i only wanted to put things in perspective...if you would have kids you would understand (says granddad).
Otherwise, very funny thread....

ClassicD said:
I played against Ike 3 times, first 2 games I hosted (so obviously were perfect for me), and the 3rd match he hosted. That match was a little laggy for me also, how were your matches when I hosted Ike?
i think the same vice versa. quite laggy, but smooth overall. i had this 'smooth' lag more or less in every game i didn't host (about ten games), but against Elite it stuttered constantly throughout the whole game.

and here's another quitter : Evil Xtreme

quitted on 2nd half after the second goal

I mentioned this very fact early on, you just dont know for sure why the other people "quit" the game. They could be thinking the very same themselves. There is a very likely possibility that they have no clue as to this board or website. So if someone is minded of reporting someone else - i think the decent thing is to tell them that if they quit - they will be reported to one of the biggest pro evo website for reference.

Anyways - the game isn't out yet so I really think we need to be care who's gamertage we post.

I also second gerd comments about kids, I have one and if they are playing up or whatever u need to see to them - like there and then.

I'm not a quitter, and make no excuses and if u think I am - then u are wrong. For example - Even though I had no chance of going through to the finals in the National League, I finished all of my 20 games, unlike most who quit after realising it was not possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom