• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

players fighting in WE8

cyclone

Non-League
24 February 2004
USA
have u guys seen players fight in da game? i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down, then all of a sudden both players started bumping their chest and shoving each other, and then to my surpise da referee gave my player a red card, and did not give the other player anything, i thought it was both of em that was suppose to be carded.
 

Ike

permaninizated
18 March 2003
cyclone said:
i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down
Hmm, and you really wonder what the red card was for?
 

rexrex

Conference
17 June 2005
Yeah, my favorite time when that happened was this:



The goalie got a red card for it.

Man, that still looks painful!
 

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
LOL I stil haven't seen fighting! :shock:

All I get is that crappy cutscene where a team-mate WANTS to go fight him but others hold him back. :roll:
 

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
if you want to see it, tackle the player from behind near the box, or in the box, make sure is a tackle where you will get a red card :D
 
M

Massacre_1907

Guest
they dont fight, they just start chesting eachother like idiots :D
 

JayM

International
17 April 2004
North Yorkshire
Celtic
PLF said:
LOL I stil haven't seen fighting! :shock:

All I get is that crappy cutscene where a team-mate WANTS to go fight him but others hold him back. :roll:
Not been commiting any bad tackles then? :)

I've only ever got one or two red cards in this game, and that was the only time I saw the cutscene.
 
M

Massacre_1907

Guest
good tackling can be done without no foul and in very bad situations, like when they get through passes and going for the goal, instead of racing with him just tackle to the ball, and 3/5 chance it will not be foul..

Sometimes the referee is plain stupid though, and in WE you cant get the ball from sliding from the back of the player and get the ball like in real life... its always faul when sldigin from back.
 

rexrex

Conference
17 June 2005
cyclone said:
have u guys seen players fight in da game? i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down, then all of a sudden both players started bumping their chest and shoving each other, and then to my surpise da referee gave my player a red card, and did not give the other player anything, i thought it was both of em that was suppose to be carded.
BTW, welcome to the forum, Cyclone! What part of the states ya from? I'm guessing Iowa or Kansas.
 

cyclone

Non-League
24 February 2004
USA
rexrex said:
BTW, welcome to the forum, Cyclone! What part of the states ya from? I'm guessing Iowa or Kansas.
houston, and i cant wait for WE9 to be online, so i can WHOOP y'all ASS
 
Top Bottom