players fighting in WE8

cyclone

Non-League
24 February 2004
USA
have u guys seen players fight in da game? i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down, then all of a sudden both players started bumping their chest and shoving each other, and then to my surpise da referee gave my player a red card, and did not give the other player anything, i thought it was both of em that was suppose to be carded.

cyclone said:
i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down
Hmm, and you really wonder what the red card was for?

Yeah, my favorite time when that happened was this:

owned.gif

The goalie got a red card for it.

Man, that still looks painful!

LOL I stil haven't seen fighting! :shock:

All I get is that crappy cutscene where a team-mate WANTS to go fight him but others hold him back. :roll:

if you want to see it, tackle the player from behind near the box, or in the box, make sure is a tackle where you will get a red card :D

they dont fight, they just start chesting eachother like idiots :D

PLF said:
LOL I stil haven't seen fighting! :shock:

All I get is that crappy cutscene where a team-mate WANTS to go fight him but others hold him back. :roll:
Not been commiting any bad tackles then? :)

I've only ever got one or two red cards in this game, and that was the only time I saw the cutscene.

good tackling can be done without no foul and in very bad situations, like when they get through passes and going for the goal, instead of racing with him just tackle to the ball, and 3/5 chance it will not be foul..

Sometimes the referee is plain stupid though, and in WE you cant get the ball from sliding from the back of the player and get the ball like in real life... its always faul when sldigin from back.

cyclone said:
have u guys seen players fight in da game? i was playing wit ma friend and after he did some dribble, i used ma last defender to slid and bring him down, then all of a sudden both players started bumping their chest and shoving each other, and then to my surpise da referee gave my player a red card, and did not give the other player anything, i thought it was both of em that was suppose to be carded.

BTW, welcome to the forum, Cyclone! What part of the states ya from? I'm guessing Iowa or Kansas.

rexrex said:
BTW, welcome to the forum, Cyclone! What part of the states ya from? I'm guessing Iowa or Kansas.
houston, and i cant wait for WE9 to be online, so i can WHOOP y'all ASS

Back
Top Bottom