players limping!

M

manutd12

have you noticed how much the CPU cheats on some games??? it has been reduced in WE8I (since PES4 had more i think)

but my players usually limp (walk in some strange slow way), like if im winning 1 - 0 on some important game they start doing this just so that the CPU can win the ball... It also happens when taking a header, your players go really slow!!

also some times it seems my whole team is playing slowly, i check the performance and the game is running pretty good but the computer totally dominates me and my players can't even pass the ball correctly

Many agree that the game cheats sometimes. A few refuse to believe this and blame playing ability etc.

I only play against other people so it's not so bad for me.

i get this alot when i play online

also see it happen to others aswell.

its like the game chooses who will have the advantage before each game

The CPU does cheat! why do its players suddenly become superman?

DJ

the limping is very obvious, especially in corners when the CPU doesn't want you to get to their players, also when the ball is in the air, if you try to move, your player is usually slower than normal.....same happens to your goalkeeper sometimes

and this animation when they spin in a circle when they the ball is taken from them is ridiculous like they are drunk

gogbog said:
i get this alot when i play online

also see it happen to others aswell.

its like the game chooses who will have the advantage before each game

yeah, I find this aspect almost unforgivable.

I appreciate that, when you play against the AI, they have to load the game up with so many dirty tricks in order to give the CPU team a chance, although it's now far too annoying.

But when they've done a similar thing to the multi-player so that one team gets 80% of the luck, the breaks, etc.....man, what a heap of sh*t. Just make it 50/50, that's all I ask.

amadeus said:
and this animation when they spin in a circle when they the ball is taken from them is ridiculous like they are drunk

i've have noticed that sometimes your player will only spin in a circle, but if he can still manage to get the ball he falls..

plumbers_x said:
yeah, I find this aspect almost unforgivable.

I appreciate that, when you play against the AI, they have to load the game up with so many dirty tricks in order to give the CPU team a chance, although it's now far too annoying.

But when they've done a similar thing to the multi-player so that one team gets 80% of the luck, the breaks, etc.....man, what a heap of sh*t. Just make it 50/50, that's all I ask.

yes ive noticed the client side gets most of the luck usually.

ugh, i wish i knew what you guys were talking about...i've never had this problem before,ever. neone have ne videos or nething?'cause for now i dont believe it.

peace
m.l

if you tell me how i can record a video of pes i would do it.
Expect for taksi of fraps, because those take to much cpu load in order to play properly.

Posting a video isn't necessary going to show up the bulk of the problems because you won't see what controls the user is pressing, so cannot "feel" what the problem is.

You can watch a replay of a piece of play and it might look acceptable, nothing particularly amiss. But it you then transposed a graphic which showed exactly what controls the user was pressing and then see how the players fail to respond correctly, you would get a slightly better idea. But really, you have to play to appreciate the problem of your recalitrant players.

If you haven't ever experienced the problem, just forget about it and count yourself lucky. It's not that it won't have happened to you (unless you only play friendlies, where the problems occur far less frequently), it's just that you didn't notice it or were able to ignore it, and you're as well to not look too hard for these problems, because when you start to notice them, they start to wreck the fun.

yes you are right.
damn why did konami do this.
Now people love to bash the pressure :square: button when defending, because in that way you will get most of the cpu benefit. Also the high througpass over 100m is an favourite.

Its usually the other way around for me. If the CPU is ahead with a few minutes remaining, my team usually wins every header, runs faster, dominates possesion & I usually end up winning or at least drawing the match.

Back
Top Bottom