PlayerUnknown's Battleground

Anyone still playing this on PC give me a shout. Looking for some squad games.

bsmaff, next time you are in a squad needing one more let me know.

Cheers
Shooto

I still play it..

Probably play around 5-10 hours a week depending on who is around, I normally play between 6.30 - 8.30 and then some nights after 10.
As not played a SOLO game now for about 3/4 months.

The new map selector has made a difference to enjoyment as well, as personally don't like Miramar (Desert Map), was ok in the beginning as a change.

Tried Savage map during the last BETA and did enjoy that, so hopefully that will come to the full game soon, and then they start working on a couple more, as it still needs a random offering of 6+ maps IMO.

Cheating is still apparent on the PC version of the game, with people using hacks very regularly.
I had a brilliant one on Wednesday night - Ran someone over in UAZ and they didn't die so unloaded a whole clip of a UMP in his head and he was still crawling around, his mate run round the corner and I ducked behind my UAZ and he headshot me through the car whilst I was ducked behind the UAZ.

My other big gripe is still getting shot all the time by people who live in the blue zone, so I sit behind a tree on the edge of the white and then some guy just does you up the dirt box from inside the blue.
I really wish the blue acted as a force field so you can shot people who are in the Blue, but people in the blue can't shoot inside the circle.

Back
Top Bottom