Playing in real life with your friends

But then the attacking team has one less player.
I'm confused. Could you explain it better?

It is like this.

a GK, and lets say.. two teams of 3 players each. Obviously when a team is attacking, the other is defending, so that makes 3+the goalie. When the defending team gets the ball, they become the ofensive team, and since every player in the team has to touch the ball before they can score, this gives time to the other team to assume defensive positions.

Of course it can happen to have a 2 players team vs a 3 players team, but teams rotate, so there are many combinations..

Heads and Volleys

Thats anotherr one, again used when your waiting for your mates to turn up and theres only 3 or 4 of you.

1 bloke goes in goal and as the name suggests you can only score with a header or volley (inc overhead kicks) - your all working together on this one though. And if the keeper catches the ball without bouncing he comes out of goal to replace the unfortunate outfield player.

db

Yeah we play heads and volleys we call it 60 seconds, because you've got 60 seconds to score the goal, once you score the person in goal has to count again.

By the end of the 60 the last person who touched the ball goes in goal or if you score a non-valid goal e.g. half volley you go in goal.

"mortadela", used to play something like that in primary school but in singles form, "one goal and in".

In a short lines :
I'm a striker, a sub Striker in the team !
I was a regular but I got a foot Injury in the end of last year that ruled me as a SUB, not bad after all !
this year :
Played about 4 games as a regular, 3 as sub (came in the last 5 min in two, didn't score any)(one came as a sub and scored a Hatrick, my only hatrick since 2 years)
Scored 10 goals till now :), We are still on !
and I wear Number 7 :)
Speedy and a finisher as a short cut !

Sub boy, that's pretty good. I've been relegated to sub in last season's footie team, because i've got an 'attitude problem'. I'm primarily a no. 7 or 11, basically a winger on either flank since i'm comfortable with both feet. I'm pretty quick, and my main attribute is my dribbling ability, my crossing is alright, but it's pretty easy considering that i've usually got quite a big target man to aim for. I can also play CM or AM, cos I can hit really long passes with either feet. However, my stamina is appauling! lol

Back
Top Bottom