Playing Pes on a laptop

B

boabf1873

hey there guys i was just wondering if any of you guys played PES on a laptop? i bought myself one and my pes worked perfectly no slowing down or stuttering but then i tried to install the superpatch and now everytime i am in formation settings and i click match start it just shuts down on me! is this something to do with my spec possibly or have i done something wrong with my installing of the superpatch??? please help me all responses are greatly appreciated! :D

Probably something went wrong in the installation if it was working fine before, try installing it all again from scratch making sure to do everything correctly. It's easy to make mistakes and not realise when your dealing with multiple files ans stuff.....well it is for me sometimes lol. That should fix it anyway.

i tried that aswell last nite man. it jus did the exact same thing. when i get home from college im going to try wolfs superpatch. i only bought this game because of the editing that could be done on the pc version. so this is really bugging me. can you tell me exactly how you done it please???

What spec is your laptop? The chrash may be caused by the new ball model used. You would have to use 3d Alalyze to fix it. I play it on a laptop but I have to use zoom camera or the game is too slow.

i cant remember the spec for it toon army im at college just now all i remember is it has an 80gig hard drive and it cost me 700 pound lol

Try using 3d Analyze to run the game. This stops it from crashing when using the new balls. I will find a link for you, give me a few minutes.

Try this:

1. Download this program:
http://www.tommti-systems.de/go.html...ien/files.html
(click on the picture to download)
2. Start it
3. click select and choose your PES5.exe file
4. then select from the first column 'force SW TnL' and from the second column 'emulate HW TnL caps.
5. then choose run and you should be able to play now.
6. If it works then click on save batch file and save it to PES5.bat and click on that file from now on to start the game.

Taken from the superpatch thread. Thanks to FCH.

hey toonarmy that link doesnt work it keeps crashing my internet

Back
Top Bottom