Playing Pro Evo 6 via Hamachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it isn't possible, beacause PES6 have no LAN function. sorry for my bad english i'm from germany.

Hamauchi is a virtual lan program that allows games to be played over the internet by pretending each pc is on a lan , it bypasses the online checks so people with warez copies of games can play it online.

hence me saying "Could just buy the game."

kdjac

Shut up kdjac, stop assuming the guy is using a warez downloaded copy.
He asked because it is faster and has less lag when played over Hamachi.
And sorry mate, its not possible :(

faster and lagless my arse, it still uses your interent connection which is the cause of the lag from one player to another not any lobby.

kdjac

Yes, it is faster because it doesn't have to go through Konami crappy servers which cause some lag in the first place anyway.

So stop assuming he has downloaded the game.

Shut up kdjac, stop assuming the guy is using a warez downloaded copy.
He asked because it is faster and has less lag when played over Hamachi.

Lol chill out dude. You gotta admin it does seem a bit suspect, even though yes I agree the konami servers are slow.
The OP could have explained a bit better, this would probably stop people from saying he has a downloaded copy :lmao:

Anyway. I see this is getting interesting. Can anyone give me instructions on how to use hamachi? Because i want to play Counter Strike with some of my friends!!! Also i have one other question. Also another thing. Does hamachi support PES5??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom