Please explain "disconnects"

K

kingp35

Ok disconnects are the most annoying things ever!

I was playing a guy last night and the game just stopped. It then said that I have won by default because the other guy had left the game. The game remained froen for about 30 seconds or so and then went back to the XBOX LIive part of PES5. I then checked my profile and it said that I had lost the game!! This has happened to me twice now.

So my question is if a connection is broken is it counted as both players having lost the game? also some general info on disconnects

Also is it possible to reset your profile somehow because this disconnects thing is really annoying?

Thanks for the help guys

as far as i was aware if someone disconnects on you,it counts as a loss for them and a win for you (3-0).I checked last time it happened to me on my last 10 game history and that's what it said.
The only thing to gain from quitting seems to be you lose less points apparently.
Not sure about it counting as a loss for both players,unless they have changed things in the last couple of weeks.

I thought that was more than likely the case because otherwise people could just quit all the time to make sure the other guy got a loss too but both times it said that I had won the game by default but yet it came up as a loss for me.

very strange

Back
Top Bottom