Please Help Me Get Online (Netgear Router-DG834G)

T

Tom099

Please could someone help me get pes4 online

I have tried just about everything to get it working (port forwarding my router ect). Could someone give me a clear easy to follow guide how to get pes4 online.

Pleaseeeeeee :(

I'd be very thankful for any could help me

P.S - I'm using a Netgear Router - DG834G :(

Tom,

Yes the game works fine

Cheers for the link I'll have a looook

i have the same router. Alls i did was to go onto the router settings and click on firewall rules and then inbound and add then the service should be any, the action should be allow always, send to lan server should be your own ip address or network address, then wan users any and log always. Then go onto service and add then pick any name for it then the type should be udp and then start and finish port should be 5739. Then click apply and it should work. Hope this helps :)

what is the DG384G like? Im thinking about buying this for £70.00 on amazon and it includes a free wireless usb adapter.

dkelsall10 said:
i have the same router. Alls i did was to go onto the router settings and click on firewall rules and then inbound and add then the service should be any, the action should be allow always, send to lan server should be your own ip address or network address, then wan users any and log always. Then go onto service and add then pick any name for it then the type should be udp and then start and finish port should be 5739. Then click apply and it should work. Hope this helps :)

Could you help me along this

This is where I am now

What do I put in the - 'WAN Users' box

At the moment it won't let me type anything into the start finish ports ????

Back
Top Bottom