Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobobobo

Bobobobo
25 January 2006
England
Is it at all possible to patch a psp because i want to edit boots kits balls and so on out of the game and burn a new copy to play on my new psp. So any tutorial at all would be much aprecciated

there was a way mate, but I think it means having the game copied onto your PC via illegal means.

I know GGS is PSP compatible so I presume there will be away.

The psp does have a mod out, its been out for a few months. You can play homebrew on a psp via a memory stick.

You could edit Pro Evolution 5 on the PSP the game graphic studio, but it wasnt very user friendly.

The fact was you couldnt change kits or anything as it just didnt seem to work, or it wasnt fully compatible with GGS.

You could change some of the logos and some of the screens as i did.

To do it you need to rip your UMD of the game ;) so you have a backup iso, then obviously edit it with Game Graphic Studio and then play it through devhook or something els through the memory stick.

And most importantly you need a version 1.5 psp (there is another way now, but isnt for noobs). If your psp is over 1.5, but its between version 2 and version 2.7 you can downgrade it back to 1.5

Hopefully Pro Evo 6 will be more user friendly with GGS.

You could edit Pro Evolution 5 on the PSP the game graphic studio, but it wasnt very user friendly.

The fact was you couldnt change kits or anything as it just didnt seem to work, or it wasnt fully compatible with GGS.

You could change some of the logos and some of the screens as i did.

To do it you need to rip your UMD of the game ;) so you have a backup iso, then obviously edit it with Game Graphic Studio and then play it through devhook or something els through the memory stick.

And most importantly you need a version 1.5 psp (there is another way now, but isnt for noobs). If your psp is over 1.5, but its between version 2 and version 2.7 you can downgrade it back to 1.5

Hopefully Pro Evo 6 will be more user friendly with GGS.

How do I rip the UMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom