Please remove the time-out feature

J

jonestm

It's the most annoying thing ever,
I'll click someones link to watch a trailer, and when i try and post about it i have to log back in.
Also if i'm reading the latest transfers and then doing them on the ps2 i have to log back in.
it is sh1t.

Hmm, never had that problem. Did you check the "Remember me" box on login?

Whenever I log in on a computer that's not my own I get the same thing, it takes me ten minutes to write a post (you know what I'm like) and when I click submit I'm told to log in again. And then when I log in, I get an "invalid thread" message and I've lost what I've written. That's with clicking the "remember me" box as well.

Doesn't bother me too much though, I just have to remember to copy everything to Notepad before it's too late. :mryellow:

Yes i click the box, it must be after 5 mins.

I used to have this problem all the time. Do you use Firefox? If so, is it 2.0? If not, upgrade, because that fixed it for me. Also, make sure your cookies are not set to expire.

cheers, i'll try that.

My cookies were set to expire.
my fault!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had that problem in a while but used to.
Maybe it's because I updated Firefox like Ad said. Not sure though.

Whenever I log in on a computer that's not my own I get the same thing, it takes me ten minutes to write a post (you know what I'm like) and when I click submit I'm told to log in again. And then when I log in, I get an "invalid thread" message and I've lost what I've written. That's with clicking the "remember me" box as well.

Doesn't bother me too much though, I just have to remember to copy everything to Notepad before it's too late. :mryellow:

Hahaha.. been there, it was painful! :|

Taught me a good lesson though. Now whenever I write something which is more than a couple paragraphs (which for me is often lol), I do a Ctrl + C, so I don't lose it.

Way too bothersome when that happens and you just had written a long @$s reply.

Back
Top Bottom