Podcasts

fedagent

League 2
29 March 2003
London
anyone used em yet?? i'm still pretty baffled by it, i've seen them about in itunes and on my ipod but i havent tried it yet.
ideally i would like to get trevor nelson's radio 1 show on my ipod but is there a way to do it cos itunes doesnt have any radio 1 shows

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PODCAST

I have used some off Capital FM, it's just an MP3 file that you download. Works on any regular MP3 player, such as my phone :).

Yeah I listen to Podcasts every day since it was added to iTunes. If you have a podcast link which is not in the iTunes store, you can subscribe to it using the menu ('Extended' -> 'Subscribe to Podcast' or something similar)

fedagent said:
anyone used em yet?? i'm still pretty baffled by it, i've seen them about in itunes and on my ipod but i havent tried it yet.
ideally i would like to get trevor nelson's radio 1 show on my ipod but is there a way to do it cos itunes doesnt have any radio 1 shows

You couldnt have a full Radio 1 show in a Podcast, its all about licensing issues. They cannot allow any music to be broadcast in a Podcast

Last edited:

Guys, whereever you are from, whatever you are, subscribe to The Ricky Gervais Show! (can be done through iTunes).

Forget Ricky or Steve, the true act of the show is Karl Pilkington. You might have heard him some bits in XFM (where he was the producer), but this guy is a comic genius.

Seconded, it is genius. Use a different Podcast program to get the previous episodes if iTunes doesn't allow you to download them all...

Should be called dapcasts or similar though otherwise people will just assume they're only for ipods.

I have the 4 I could get of iTunes, but cant find the others, can anyone point in the right direction. I reckon Karl and Tevez from this site have something in common. ;)

Stringer Bell said:
Mart do you listen to LBC?

Do you like that guy Steve Allen who slaughters absolutely every celebrity he talks about!
Haven't heard either of those, are they good? Any links?

Mart said:
Haven't heard either of those, are they good? Any links?
If you go to their website or listen to their station they usualy give out some info about it.

The thing is he comes on late at night like 5am to 7am...when i wake up late i usualy tune into his show. His always cussing every celeb in the media, his a funny guy.

I listen to alot of Podcasts while working if I aint listening to the radio, currently I download and listen to :

WENB
1UP Yours
IGN Game Scoop
IGN Podcast Beyond (The PS3 one)
IGN Three Red Rings Podcast (XB360)
IGN AFK Series

Sometimes Chris Moyles

I was wondering if there was any other podcasts people listen to or would reccomend giving a listen too, I enjoyed the Ricky Gervais series too, but they seem to be gone for good.

Last edited:
Re: Podcasts'

Sorry, do listen to the Bungie and EGM Live as well.

Bungie Podcast
Insomniac Games' Full Moon Show
The Kojima Productions Report
The Official Lost Podcast
EGM Live
GFW Radio
1up Yours

I listen to the other 1up podcasts sometimes just because iTunes downloads them all, but the quality varies, Legendary Thread tends to be good but I am pretty much done with WoW now so my desire for MMO news is at an all time low. Also, for anyone who reads Penny-Arcade the unfortunately irregular Penny-Arcade podcasts are hilarious.

All IGN Podcasts except for Nintendo
1up Yours
1up Show (video)
Gamespot presents the Hotspot
Gamespot On the Spot (video)
EGM Live
Insomniac Games' Full Moon Show
WENB
HT Guys
Dolbycast
The Crave Podcast
Gamespot UK
PSM3 podcast
1up Sports Anomaly
The Lost Initiative Podcast (Sky One)

Ive got every single Ricky Gervais podcast and Xfm show ever done, Karl pilkington has a head like a fucking orange lol,

I listen to the Russell Brand podcast every week too, really funny

Back
Top Bottom