poor evo

D

ddjmht

Pro evo 6

1. goalkeepers dive in random directions an ball bounces off them so easy goals
2. defences play so deep that u can pass ball to within 10 yards off goal an turn shoot goal
3. through balls result in 1 on 1s alot no defence AI.
4. scored from half way line in 2nd match an was tryin to cross to strikers but missed every1 an bounced on keepers head an went in.

tut tut

thinkin off takin it back

did play on 6 stars only 1 match won then played online. dnt like scorin cheap goals an it feels like u can on this to easy. only played 3 games so could just be unfortunate to see bad points alot in those games. hopefully when that was just misfotune

was playin 2ppl v com
an
2ppl v 1 online

so maybe thats why makes it seem easy

oh yea an no 6 stars

played on top player is that highest setting

More faults

5. players pass it so slow takes ages to get anywhere
6. keepers cant save easy shots from tight angles
7 keepers cant catch or claim anythin
8 as a result high scores

Every year it's the same. People yelling: 'This PES sucks, it's the worse ever.' And after a week orso, they say it's the best.

ddjmht said:
Pro evo 6

1. goalkeepers dive in random directions an ball bounces off them so easy goals
2. defences play so deep that u can pass ball to within 10 yards off goal an turn shoot goal
3. through balls result in 1 on 1s alot no defence AI.
4. scored from half way line in 2nd match an was tryin to cross to strikers but missed every1 an bounced on keepers head an went in.

tut tut

thinkin off takin it back

were did you get it.

this is a game, if we want reality we go to the stadium or in tv see our stars playing, this is a game, so its normaly than have all that things to everyone can play and smile with the game.week players have the right to win,like week teams win sometimes to big teams.

dont exist a parfect game, someone around the world will not like it, many peoples with diferent tastes, u think bad, japoneses think good, the milk seller think very good, its the life, tastes do not discuss.

1 goalkeppers- nowdays u see more week goalkepers than before
yashin-buffon
chech-schmeichel
kahn its a classic yet
today is very dificulty have a good kepper because the forwards are much good with more tecnique
so they make the keepers the weeker position in the game

2-defence play deep, you can put back line A

3-playstation and pc AI its weeker than human AI

4-cheat goals it happends the human in reality sometimes fail to, watch www.youtube.com search for "stupid football"

i understand want do you want to tell, we can not command the eleven players one by one and playstation sometimes dont do what we want, and sometimes bugs and stupid things happend, we got to deal with it,so win draw or loose its the same thing just play, its hard to deal it but just play.

got PES6 PC version on Monday, today I played 8 games online. Jesus this game is crap. Unbelieveble. I am totally ... from this game. I threw my money out of the window. Thats for the first time I hate Konami soccer and I played them all from PS1 ISS98. WHat a crap!!!

i see we're off to a good start if we can just keep all the rants in here and not make any new threads (just suggesting btw), it'll be absolutely fabulous. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

robin_007 said:
Every year it's the same. People yelling: 'This PES sucks, it's the worse ever.' And after a week orso, they say it's the best.
:applause:
That's true
Adapt yourselves to the new, not complain.

l0lz yeah its for fho a de ja vu again:) everytime with new WE and PES :)
im sure after 2 weeks ur to bussy with complaning and bussy with Master league;)

Thats hirlarious, people moaning already. Ha ha! "Ive thrown my oney out of the window" classic comment from the cheap seats.

Its a computer game you muppet. You will still be playing it this time next year like all the other PES'sssssssss shurrup moaning!

KEZ said:
Want to be childish? Go to EA.
Want to be even more childish? Say "go to EA".

Sorry but everyone in this thread is just looking for an excuse to relieve themselves from the many poor reviews. Don't you think you're all going a bit overboard?

Play the game for yourselves before you start saying it's going to be the best game ever. It may well be, and I hope it is for you, but you don't know do you? And, do us all a favour, play FIFA 07 on the 360 before you call it shit. You'll probably be surprised.

i never used to be a big fan of fifa but haviong played 07 pc version it rocks but still love PES from ps2 version can't see many adjustments but still top game

ssjejeees seems ppl are freakin out, high blood pressure and sh1t.But seems to be normal they times

robin_007 said:

hehe, how true

return the game and never come back to evo-web!!

;)

Peterhendrix said:
3-playstation and pc AI its weeker than human AI

What's that???

Although I've seen a lot of dummie fellows in my life I never saw anyone with Artificial Intelligence. Auhauhauhauha

Ok, maybe one or two ...
auhauhauhauh

Well don't play it then, sjjessjjj it's not like somebody's holding a gun to your head

LORDC007 said:
i never used to be a big fan of fifa but haviong played 07 pc version it rocks but still love PES from ps2 version can't see many adjustments but still top game
Yeah you're soo right, fifa07 on the PC is the only game i play on my laptop, its amazing (not as good as pes6 but its prolly 78% as good as pes6 GAMEPLAY wise :shock: ) yes, its that good..the shooting system imo is the best in any footy game i've ever played, the curve/swerve on the ball after a decent striker hits it :shock:, the physics is decent as well, it all overall a very good experience.... personally i'll take 07 on the pc to the 360 version any time, but i'm still getting both anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom