Portuguese Liga Sagres

I'm watching porto guimaraes right now.

now the 50th minute and this is never a damn penalty. I mean, it's nowhere near it. even worse than the call madrid got against elche. ridiculous. and the way guimaraes players stayed so calm got me really curious. what the hell is wrong with football refereeing in iberian peninsula?

I'm watching porto guimaraes right now.

now the 50th minute and this is never a damn penalty. I mean, it's nowhere near it. even worse than the call madrid got against elche. ridiculous. and the way guimaraes players stayed so calm got me really curious. what the hell is wrong with football refereeing in iberian peninsula?

When we say:Porto have benefits,everybody say that we(Benfica and sporting Fans)just cry ;)
Every single year is the same thing :APPLAUD:

Kanouté, we've been saying this for years and years. Porto president was caught in several phone calls asking for refs, receiving them at home and so on. They weren't punished... If I posted here all the mistakes this ref made for FC Porto...

some years ago, pinto da costa was actually banned from sporting activities for two or three years (I don't exactly remember the number) what happened to that punishment? maybe he has really good relationships with the governing bodies of the country? I don't really know about that.

but what I surely know is that you just don't make it that obvious on the field. it's not a mistake whatsoever at all. even a toddler can understand from that penalty decision that the game's rigged. yet nobody seems to protest this situation. I find it quite odd...

Let's keep it fair then, if that's the case then Estoril rigged last weeks match as well. And Rio Ave rigged it against Sporting as well. Or does that rule apply only when Porto wins?

The really worrying thing for me is how badly we're playing atm.

Last edited:
Since Pinto da Costa that they start to winning things -.-
Every single year this happens but the Government is corrupt,the "north teams"are Porto B+tch@$ -.-
I hate this -.-
Boavista was punished 6 years ago and now they are coming back receiving 40 milions :(

Just to verify that I get that chart: Nacional had only around 7.500 spectators in all their five matches at home together and around 1.500 per match?

Just to verify that I get that chart: Nacional had only around 7.500 spectators in all their five matches at home together and around 1.500 per match?

Yes,this is so stupid :SHOCK:
Portugal is full of glory-hunters and stupidity :CONFUSE:
They prefer to be a fan of Benfica because it fights for championships then being a fan of a tiny team from the village or city :CURSE:

They don´t get it that doesn´t make sense being from Porto or Braga(city) and being Sporting or Benfica fans :CONFUSE:

O-Chuto-5-anos-liga-portuguesa-2.png

Portuguese league Calendar 2014/2015(18 teams now):

1st Week:

Académica-Sporting
Arouca-Estoril
Benfica-P. Ferreira
Gil Vicente-Vitória de Guimarães
Rio Ave-Vitória de Setúbal
Penafiel-Belenenses
Sp. Braga-Boavista
FC Porto-Marítimo
Nacional-Moreirense

SL Benfica vs Sporting CP -> 3rd and 20th Fixture
Sporting CP vs FC Porto -> 6th and 23th Fixture
FC Porto vs SL Benfica -> 13th and 30th Fixture

Hope this year,our league get more known internationally and provide some good football :))

ye 18 is more than 16, and Boavista is finally back? i thought they were still in the 3rd league or somethin..

Back
Top Bottom