possible online idea

henry14saim

Conference
20 August 2006
As i have a ps3, i go on the internet as i have a wireless connection. Like write now i am on my ps3 writing this, so when pro 7 is out , will i be able to down load the kits directly off the website on to my ps3 ? thanx for listenin, and the ps3 is cool, it is faster than my pc internet lol

I don't know exactly how it is. But I do know that the files downloaded here are xps or max files. I kind of look at them as zip files that contain the actual option file, the OF needs to be extracted before you can use it as such. So there are two options:

1. Someone has to develop software for the PS3 that can exract the OF from a xps/max file

2. People shouldn't upload xps/max files for this to work, but the actual OF (I don't know if this is possibly yet with the current tools, but I think this would be the easiest option)

BTW, are all the files on the PS3 stored in the same folder (like downloads, savegames, etc)? Because if that's not the case you also have got to move the OF from one folder to another and again I don't know if that's possible.

I really don't know a lot do I? Anyway that's all I can think of with all my notknowingness;)

no they are all saved it there own areas like there is savde game utilty, game data utility. like a psp , infact v. similiar

Is it possible to copy files from one folder to another?

If it's not, than your idea can be thrown in the bin (at least until someone comes up with an idea to make it work)

erm i dnt think so , but i have never put anything on , but i thing i will just have to buy the ps2 into ps3 memory card adaptor. so then i can get kits for ps2, on memory card, and copy it on 2 my ps3 memory card. also on the ps3 you can make your own memory cards in the game, like ps2 memory card utility and ps3. so therefore, i can just copy it there :) .

Back
Top Bottom