• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

Post a picture of ya girlfriend Redux

N

ninjabreakz

Guest
I got a new bird since last time round, so post ya partners, guys!

fuckoff.jpg


awwwww.jpg


Niceass.jpg


Theladies.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

EatonTJ

Why Today Doesn't Suck.
Staff
11 April 2002
Matty_17 said:
She reminds me of ashlee simpson.

I know Ashlee Simpson, and she'll be upset with you. And believe me, you don't want to be on her bad side.
 
N

ninjabreakz

Guest
rockykabir said:
The sheer cringiness of your insecurities is enough entertainment for us ninja! :mrgreen:

How can you judge a person from posts in a bloody internet forum? :lmao: You really don't get out enough.
 

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
ninjabreakz said:
How can you judge a person from posts in a bloody internet forum? :lmao: You really don't get out enough.

True...but you should really read the stuff that you've been posting on these forums. I feel sorry for you...cos you seem like that guy in the group thats always about wanting the attention....

Fair enough, I haven't got a problem with that (I don't think anyone else cares anyway). But I find it kinda funny how you cuss us for being saddo's yet you come join and post in a forum dedicated to a particular video game? Hold on, you were actually a mod here as well!

Look, we've all got our interests - but who gives you the right to flame us? Most of all, when someone seems to question your judgement and takes the piss out of you, why did you cry off to your staff buddies? Be a man and fight your own battles bro!

Big credit goes out to those who have helped out in making these fine patches for us lazy arses to play - they certainly don't deserve your condescending posts!

Thats why I'm cracking up atm...I mean, this is all an act right?
 
Last edited:

joostebrood

Premiership
4 March 2002
Come one guys, give Ninjabreakz a break. It's perfectly normal to post pics of your girlfriend in lingerie on a videogame forum. I'm going to be honest about it: I've masturbated twice over that pic.
 
N

ninjabreakz

Guest
rockykabir said:
True...but you should really read the stuff that you've been posting on these forums. I feel sorry for you...cos you seem like that guy in the group thats always about wanting the attention....

Fair enough, I haven't got a problem with that (I don't think anyone else cares anyway). But I find it kinda funny how you cuss us for being saddo's yet you come join and post in a forum dedicated to a particular video game? Hold on, you were actually a mod here as well!

Look, we've all got our interests - but who gives you the right to flame us? Most of all, when someone seems to question your judgement and takes the piss out of you, why did you cry off to your staff buddies? Be a man and fight your own battles bro!

Big credit goes out to those who have helped out in making these fine patches for us lazy arses to play - they certainly don't deserve your condescending posts!

Thats why I'm cracking up atm...I mean, this is all an act right?

GEEK ALERT! :lmao:
 
D

djdoc

Guest
Your missus seems alright mate, but obviously without actually meeting her and talking to her in person I cant judge.

DJ
 

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
joostebrood said:
Come one guys, give Ninjabreakz a break. It's perfectly normal to post pics of your girlfriend in lingerie on a videogame forum. I'm going to be honest about it: I've masturbated twice over that pic.


:mrgreen: LOL..............


FD
 

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
Guys remember this is the internet!

Those pics might not be his girlfriend, probably his friends girlfriend pictures, which he might of stole from his computer.

But anyways i'm not fighting ninjabreakz down, if he wants to post pics of his girlfriend on a videogame forum, then thats him.
 

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
joostebrood said:
I'm going to be honest about it: I've masturbated twice over that pic.

I'm gonna be honest too, i would like to do that too BUT

a i'm at work
b to do it twice i would need some Viagra (and i think she's gorgeous although she needs counceling regarding her lingerie).
 

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Fuck, I wish I had a girl with attitude. Teeth would be a bonus also. Ninja, if you'd like to trade pics pm me. Maybe the four of us could meet up sometime. We're into. 69, BBW, D&S, FtM, MtF, S&M, TS, TV, W/E, WS. We're also willing to relocate. Looking forward to hearing from you buddy.
 

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
danwin said:
Fuck, I wish I had a girl with attitude. Teeth would be a bonus also. Ninja, if you'd like to trade pics pm me. Maybe the four of us could meet up sometime. We're into. 69, BBW, D&S, FtM, MtF, S&M, TS, TV, W/E, WS. We're also willing to relocate. Looking forward to hearing from you buddy.

haha

I have a feeling u have posted that elsewhere before ;)
 
N

ninjabreakz

Guest
Stasman said:
Is it me, or does this thread reek of insecurity?

Is it me, or do you stink of a gimp that hardly goes out, has no bird and is a member of 13 videogame/football forums*?


Also, it is quite funny that this is the "off-topic" section of Evo-Web, right? So a great, original thread like this seemed a good idea. Funny how I am the only one to have posted a pic of my lady. You guys STILL ain't had any muff yet? Bloody hell I would go insane.





















* Which take me back to the point why you probably have no girlfriend.
 

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
are you on drugs?

personally, i think its more weird posting a pic of my girlfriend on the net and asking to see others, than editing a football game

you call everyone who edits the games geeks, smelly and "aint had no muff yet", while you abuse them and try to make yourself look big because you have a girlfriend whose willing to let you post to these "geeks"

i dunno about you, but i think thats a tad wierd`
 

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
ninjabreakz said:
Is it me, or do you stink of a gimp that hardly goes out, has no bird and is a member of 13 videogame/football forums*?


Also, it is quite funny that this is the "off-topic" section of Evo-Web, right? So a great, original thread like this seemed a good idea. Funny how I am the only one to have posted a pic of my lady. You guys STILL ain't had any muff yet? Bloody hell I would go insane.

Which take me back to the point why you probably have no girlfriend.

FFS man grow up.....it's not "Funny how your the only one to have posted a pic of your lady." it's sad lol.

Also I wouldn't be bragging about incest.....she's your sister right? You too have got to brother and sister for sure :lol:
 
N

ninjabreakz

Guest
rockykabir said:
My fiancee will definitely not be too pleased if I post a pic of her(!).

Its called modesty and respect for the lady - I like to keep the thought of her in her undies to myself!

Ninja, how old are you anyway?

I wouldn't post a pic of him if I was you either mate::lmao:

01_scott.jpg
 
Top Bottom