Status
Not open for further replies.

bulwa-boy

Hala Madrid
20 February 2006
Poland
Real Madrid
Hi,

Would it be possible to bring back the post counter ? its a cool thing.

so will you great mod's bring ot back ;)

I don't see the point in showing the post count, it only encourages spamboys. And that is far from cool.

yeah I guess, but still I would like to know how much posts I have.

I counted thouth and I just have 377 posts :shock: I thouth I have more...

Maybe it could be made u can check your own in your profile,m but it keeps hidden from other users?

Eitherway, i dont mind personally...

If you check your public profile and choose 'Find all posts by ...' the amount of posts you've made is the number at the top right, is that correct?

If you check your public profile and choose 'Find all posts by ...' the amount of posts you've made is the number at the top right, is that correct?
Yeah correct. It only lists 500 posts maximum though. So if you have more than that, you can't see the exact number you've posted. But that doesn't really matter. I think one of the many reasons this site is great is because it doesn't promote a post count like some others do. The amount of spam avoided must be huge because of this.

No to post counts. :D

I did a bit of research to find our top poster and actually have a top 3.

1st - 9700 posts
2nd - 7846 posts
3rd - 6951 posts

I aint telling you who they are though :D

You see, this is why post counts were chucked out. Now I really want to know what number I am in the league, despite the fact that it means nothing. :(

I did a bit of research to find our top poster and actually have a top 3.

1st - 9700 posts
2nd - 7846 posts
3rd - 6951 posts

I aint telling you who they are though :D
I reckon Jack is the one on 7846, but then again, I might be wrong.

I remember that when the forum was being updated a few months ago the post count was visible in the profile menu for a day or something. I kind of spent that day checking everyone's profile to get an idea of their number of posts. :mrgreen:
Guess I had about 2000 posts that day.

Anyway, I hope Evo-Web keeps the post count hidden for ever, if there's something we don't need it's spammers. :)

You see, this is why post counts were chucked out. Now I really want to know what number I am in the league, despite the fact that it means nothing. :(

You have 2599 posts so you are way down the list mate

PLF is our top poster btw

Bugger. Suspected as much. :(

If there was a average-posts-per-day stat still kicking around, I'd bet the now un-retired djdoc would be number one by a fair distance. ;)

Any chance of getting my post count for fun, to see how much of my life I wasted talking about PES...

I have an idea, if somenone likes to know how many post they have, ask here :D

And you can lock this thread and unlock it every 2 months or something. yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom