Post Rooney Everton thread

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
Yaaaay!

EDIT: Houston, this is hutch. I've made this the "official everton thread" just in case anyone wants to open a Rooney topic or something.

awwww, fuck off Moyes, left us the night before we played our rivals. well we fuckin won today, and to think i used to deliver his paper, fuckin ginger twat. i was hoping he'd get sacked even if he was the best manager we had for a while :oops: wanker.

Rooney as well the little troll, remember pre-season moyes, fuckin 1-0 to us eh eh. fuckin twat.

ill tell you a funny story about everton fans, 2 of em where sat behind me in the wrong stand :twisted: and they brought on tobias linderoth. at this point we where 1-0 up. when he came on i said to my mate "o shit, better keep an eye on him" in a sarcastic manner, and the twat behind me said "heyyyyy, he went to the world cup you know"

i just turned round and laughed in his face, twat. :mrgreen:

then the final whistle came, 1-0, who the fuck is david moyes any way? :mrgreen:

:endrant:
thankyou for your time

You noticed? ;)

he will be one of the best managers in Britain in a few years, once he learns more about the transfer market. We called him dithering Dave, he never seemed confident enough to spend money.

Which hasnt been shown at Everton because they dont have any money :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BRING ON BURNLEY

footyfan said:
are you a bit bitter about Moyes leaving Preston by chance? ;)

Liverpool lost Yaaay!

yourself and fathead will still always be below us regardless.....

PS:this thread will drop into oblivion faster than heskey goes down!

Misfit said:
footyfan said:
are you a bit bitter about Moyes leaving Preston by chance? ;)

Liverpool lost Yaaay!

yourself and fathead will still always be below us regardless.....

PS:this thread will drop into oblivion faster than heskey goes down!

:mrgreen:

Yeah I would say McFadden will be one of Scotlands best ever players in a few years. He just needs to work on his crossing and temper.

quite a shaky victory from you toffees over the pompey, i was expecting a bit more TBH ;) had to rely on "shrek" to provide you the gol eh? :mrgreen:

-azn

Zico said:
:mrgreen:

Yeah I would say McFadden will be one of Scotlands best ever players in a few years. He just needs to work on his crossing and temper.

yes, his crossing needs improving along with running, tackling, shooting, heading, walking...... :mrgreen:

footieBalla said:
quite a shaky victory from you toffees over the pompey, i was expecting a bit more TBH ;) had to rely on "shrek" to provide you the gol eh? :mrgreen:

-azn

Yeah well they always rely on me to get them out of jail. (hutch will know what I mean) :mrgreen:

Re: The Official Everton thread- Everton Won

footyfan said:
Yaaaay!

EDIT: Houston, this is hutch. I've made this the "official everton thread" just in case anyone wants to open a Rooney topic or something.
who would want to open a topic about rooney?...........He is afterall just a fat overated spotty drug addict. :roll:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
footyfan said:
Yaaaay!

who would want to open a topic about rooney?...........He is afterall just a fat overated spotty drug addict. :roll:
drug addict? woah this i gotta hear ;)

-azn

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
footyfan said:
Yaaaay!

The worrying thing is..........I look like Rooney. :mrgreen:

I know one thing, he's gonna have to sort his temper out. The guy tottaly exploded for absolutely no reason yesterday against Portsmouth, and quite easily could have seen red.

Just saw Duncan Ferguson and Franny Jeffers standing outside the Radisson Hotel in Glasgow! Maybe they are up to sign for Rangers!! ( well they seem to always sign crocks)

looking forward to entertaining you scouse shower on Friday, 3 oclock kick off on boxing day :shock: :shock: A whole day of drinking then, should be fun...

footyfan said:
into the 4th round of the cup we go

Telford at Goodison please :D

Here's hoping that we can give you lot a revenge beating for what big fat Wayne did to us last year!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

Since he didnt spot this thread ive copied his post over:

stesh said:
Well as every other top club has its own thread i thought it was only fair that Everton had one, i mean even Liverpool has one! lol. now theres a team to cure insomnacts! (people who cant sleep). So what do you think is going wrong this season?, apart from the losing of games! How do you think David Moyes could improve things? and do you think Wayne Rooney will be sold in the summer to solve the club's on going debt?

quote]who would want to open a topic about rooney?...........He is afterall just a fat overated spotty drug addict. :roll:[/quote]

Drug addict? I'm tired of people being jealous of Wayne's talents. :roll: He isn't as good as they say he is. HE'S BETTER! You'll all see in a few years time. He will be one of the best players around. He's already better than Owen for fucks sake!

Yes we did my friend and I think we deserved it. The last few games we have deserved to win but haven't so its about time.

Rooney did a wonderful cross to Radzinski for the first and its nice to see Gravesen finally scoring a goal. Its been long overdue and it was a very good individual goal. He should run at defenders more often because he is at his most dangerous when he does.

Back
Top Bottom