Post Rooney Everton thread

i ve got to say, that was quite a disappointing result, going down 3-1 to a bunch of kids. it's just a stutter i guess (it is only the carling cup), hope you lot keep up your exellent vein in form as of late!

... still can't get it out of me head though, full team 3rd division prem club losing to a bunch of no-bodys (no offense to that Owusu-Abeyie lad)... anyhow, continue your merseyside chatter :D...

-fb

Last edited by a moderator:
footieBalla said:
i ve got to say, that was quite a disappointing result, going down 3-1 to a bunch of kids. it's just a stutter i guess (it is only the carling cup), hope you lot keep up your exellent vein in form as of late!

... still can't get it out of me head though, full team 3rd division prem club losing to a bunch of no-bodys (no offense to that Owusu-Abeyie lad)... anyhow, continue your merseyside chatter :D...

-fb

Have to say that it's a sad indictment of the Prem isn't it? Everton are playing a bit above their station at the moment but still, that was an Everton team that wanted to progress with the team they put out. Gotta hand it to Arsene, though, no matter how jealous we all are :applause:

a good result for the toffees today, wouldnt you say? rather sleepy first half i'd say, or should i say, i was getting sleepy watching the more uneventful first half, but things picked up slightly in the second and it resulted in the graveson goal

a cemented third place in the barclays english premier league, four points up on fourth place bolton and four back of giants arsenal... couldnt ask for more now could you?

-fb

Seems like "forever blue" WR is on fire.....Newcastle just couldn't cut it.....good result for blues yesterday tho, eh?

Back
Top Bottom