Predict Inter's next scudetto drought

Predict Inter's next drought, in years please

• There will be no drought, but hopefully for the sake of humanity this doesn't happen.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 1-5

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 10-15

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 15-20+

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Eternity, this is when you hope Juve get relegated again if you're an Inter fan.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Rocky

League 1
11 May 2005
How long will it last? No prediction too bold, no period of time too long! Let's how Inter's two and a half squads can compete in a competitive Serie A.

no there is no drought they will win birra moretti trophy their fav

Last edited:
Reading these kinds of biased threads who are meant to be "funny", i hope Inter will win the next 25 scudetto's...I've never been a fan of Inter but if i read this thread i become a fan...

They deserved it this year even though there was not much competition. The others teams say it is not a real Scudetto as Milan and Juve were missing, but Inter didn't cheat so could only play the teams that challenged them. I hope they win it again to show that cheats don't prosper.

Inter definitely have the strongest squad with stars like Ibrahimovic, Adriano, Stankovic, Vieira, Zanetti, Grosso etc, but I'm a fan of Juventus, and I think if they strengthen their squad in the summer, especially their defence, they'll be up there challenging with Inter, Milan and Roma.

They deserved it this year even though there was not much competition. The others teams say it is not a real Scudetto as Milan and Juve were missing, but Inter didn't cheat so could only play the teams that challenged them. I hope they win it again to show that cheats don't prosper.

true, and they won it in a landslide!

Reading these kinds of biased threads who are meant to be "funny", i hope Inter will win the next 25 scudetto's...I've never been a fan of Inter but if i read this thread i become a fan...

You're so cool.

I actually hope Inter win it again as well. Should shut up the Milan and Juve fans who seem to forget why they weren't in the title race to begin with. Look in your own back yards before taking anything away from Inter.

I actually hope Inter win it again as well. Should shut up the Milan and Juve fans who seem to forget why they weren't in the title race to begin with. Look in your own back yards before taking anything away from Inter.
But it's always nice to make fun of Inter.

Inter doesn't or did not cheat - highly debatable..

Inter cheat on PES because they have Adriano...

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
so true! :lmao:

btw inter is very very very strong, but they got their weak points. their phisical impact is huge, but their football is quite predictable.
this season they often solved this problem by placing figo as an advanced midfielder (nice move by mancio! :applause: )....but next year figo won't be there (probably), so...

they badly need a player who can take figo's place (deco?) and they need a playmaker (a pirlo, a juninho, a corini, a ledesma..... such a stupid idea selling pizarro). if they will solve theese 2 problems, there won't be opponents for inter next year in italy....... and in europe.

i don't think juve will fight for the scudetto next year. they'll probably fight for a champions league qualification placement.

Last edited:
A few senior juve players stay on , that`s called love for a club. I like inter their tall :) I bet juve will be more hungrier then ever imao

isn't spying on people and know what they are gonna do kind of cheating ?
we wont talk about fake ages fake passports players contracts and alot of other things they strong yes but they are so far about somthing call integrity

Last edited:
isn't spying on people and know what they are gonna do kind of cheating ?

no mate, i don't think it is. it's not "nice" (that's for sure), it may become a crime, but it's not cheating.
as far as i know inter spied vieri's private life, while vieri was playing for inter. i don't know why they decided to start this kind of private investigation, but of course it didn't have any kind of influence on the championship.:)

i know they started an "investigation" also on a ref (don't remember the name of the ref). this ref went to moratti last year (or 2 years ago, don't remember), and he told moratti something (suspects or evidences) about moggi's tricks. than Moratti told him to go to the police and tell them everything, but the ref replied to moratti that he didn't want to go to the police. So moratti started a "private investigation" on this ref, to discover what this ref did really know about this situation, to discover some evidences of what that ref told him (so he could go to the police).
So, as u can see, it's not about cheating ;)

about the passports, i think that the ones who really did take advantage of that situation were players managers (don't know the correct english word, in italian we call them "procuratori".... let's just call them "jerry mcguires" :mrgreen: ).

Last edited:
Rocky 29: i wasn't trying to be cool...i was dead serious...
In one of your replies you say that it is fun to laugh with Inter: would you care to elaborate????

Once again i'm not an Inter fan (my Italian teams are Palermo and Atalanta), but i can't understand why people feel the need to ridiculize other clubs...support your own club...ok...but why would you be against other clubs????

This way of thinking leads to hooliganism (i'm not saying you are a hooligan)...it's bad for football...and by the way if you really don't like Inter is what you doing in this thread not a way of giving them too much credit???? Quite a few people have reacted that Inter deserved their scudetto...Inter are not to blame for what Juventus did, Milan and other clubs did.

By doing this you imply that Inter are very important to you albeit in a negative way...from your point of view not a very bright thing to do.

Peace man...

Last edited:
no mate, i don't think it is. it's not "nice" (that's for sure), it may become a crime, but it's not cheating.
as far as i know inter spied vieri's private life, while vieri was playing for inter. i don't know why they decided to start this kind of private investigation, but of course it didn't have any kind of influence on the championship.:)

i know they started an "investigation" also on a ref (don't remember the name of the ref). this ref went to moratti last year (or 2 years ago, don't remember), and he told moratti something (suspects or evidences) about moggi's tricks. than Moratti told him to go to the police and tell them everything, but the ref replied to moratti that he didn't want to go to the police. So moratti started a "private investigation" on this ref, to discover what this ref did really know about this situation, to discover some evidences of what that ref told him (so he could go to the police).
So, as u can see, it's not about cheating ;)

about the passports, i think that the ones who really did take advantage of that situation were players managers (don't know the correct english word, in italian we call them "procuratori".... let's just call them "jerry mcguires" :mrgreen: ).

look mate if we opened moggiopoli or morattoploi case we will not finish talk in a week :D
i know spy is not exactly cheat but they can spy to cheat to know informations can help you to cheat
i know private investigation is allowed but who the hell gave them the rights to spy on people will if you have telecom italia
you can ;) thats make people think more than what happened in the case i mean what is make us sure that inter haven't a refs phone calls ? its all about time just like moggi i mean they are also not honest
about passports i don't think its "procuratori" ( which i don't know the meaning in english too let say economic manager of the player ) responsibility only and every case is different to another case
recoba case is not like others inter are responsible too in this case anyway i don't want to change the thread to anti inter i just don't see that they deserve to be champions this year or last year they deserve to be in 1998 maybe but now no and it's just my view ;)

i know spy is not exactly cheat but they can spy to cheat to know informations can help you to cheat
i know private investigation is allowed but who the hell gave them the rights to spy on people will if you have telecom italia
you can ;)

u're absolutely right, my friend. in fact, as u'll probably know, a big scandal is blowing up in italy, talking about the telecom issues (and milano's magistrates opened an inquiry ;) )

... but, as far as we know, according to the informations that we have TILL NOW, we have to say that this situation didn't involved serie a championship.

of course tomorrow our magistrates could discover something new, but, at the moment, its quite unappropriate to make allusions ;)

we'll see what will come out from the inquiry.... but i think Moratti didn't cheat.... Moratti looks very different from Moggi. :)

about passports i don't think its "procuratori" responsibility only and every case is different to another case.

you're right. it's not JUST their responsability, but they are the ones who took more advantage from this situation, so...

recoba case is not like others inter are responsible too in this case

that's true :)

i just don't see that they deserve to be champions this year
talking about this, i really disagree, but, as u say, it's all about personal views :)

They deserve it this year. But I dont think they deserve last year's.

You're right Milanista and the only reason i can imagine why people don't like Inter is that did not refuse that scudetto last year...
I would refuse a scudetto or a cup that i did not win on the pitch even if the other clubs cheated...last season, there shuold not have been a champion.

You're right Milanista and the only reason i can imagine why people don't like Inter is that did not refuse that scudetto last year...
I would refuse a scudetto or a cup that i did not win on the pitch even if the other clubs cheated...last season, there shuold not have been a champion.

they couldn't refuse it, mate. actually serie a didn't want to give the scudetto to anybody last year (wich would have been the best idea), but uefa put pressure on serie a and "asked" us to assign the scudetto.
so federcalcio (the italian FA) had to change their mind, and they gave the scudetto to inter.
but that scudetto was not a "gift", Inter just couldn't say "no, thanks, we don't think it's a good idea".
that's all. :)

Moratti didn't cheat.... Moratti looks very different from Moggi.

talking about this, i really disagree, but, as u say, it's all about personal views :)
you right in all you said and your right moratti is not like moggi
but there are alot of people who work for inter are bad i don't want to name them and like what you said all about time
about this year well this year i still see that they don't deserve it for my reasons and sure its not about what happened in the summer i really don't blame them for what happened they have great squad but they are not champions in my view :D

they couldn't refuse it, mate. actually serie a didn't want to give the scudetto to anybody last year (wich would have been the best idea), but uefa put pressure on serie a and "asked" us to assign the scudetto.
so federcalcio (the italian FA) had to change their mind, and they gave the scudetto to inter.
but that scudetto was not a "gift", Inter just couldn't say "no, thanks, we don't think it's a good idea".
that's all. :)

Then i see no reason why people should not like Inter...just like lots of people are happy that Schalke 04 once again failed to become champions in Germany...i love Schalke for the same reason...big club, spectacular failures, lots of bad luck...

Rocky 29: i wasn't trying to be cool...i was dead serious...
In one of your replies you say that it is fun to laugh with Inter: would you care to elaborate????

Once again i'm not an Inter fan (my Italian teams are Palermo and Atalanta), but i can't understand why people feel the need to ridiculize other clubs...support your own club...ok...but why would you be against other clubs????

This way of thinking leads to hooliganism (i'm not saying you are a hooligan)...it's bad for football...and by the way if you really don't like Inter is what you doing in this thread not a way of giving them too much credit???? Quite a few people have reacted that Inter deserved their scudetto...Inter are not to blame for what Juventus did, Milan and other clubs did.

Peace man...

What's there not to laugh about Inter? They went 17 years without a scudetto while in the process buying the best players in each position and only won lame trophies like the Coppa Italia before the scudetto was handed to them. What's wrong with hating other clubs? Should I suddenly start to like or respect the bitter rival of my favorite club? What's wrong with being against other clubs? Really, enlighten me, I'd love to know, because I've never understood the concept of liking something you've always hated, albeit a simple concept. Interestingly enough you support two teams in the same league, doesn't that present a conflict of interests when they play each other? Or maybe you're just not that much of fan to give a damn?

By doing this you imply that Inter are very important to you albeit in a negative way...from your point of view not a very bright thing to do.

Yes of course, you know me so well that you feel the need to imply that my life revolves around hating Inter. Nice thinking. Forgot people didn't use common sense anymore.

Last edited:
Gerd supports Pelermo, Stan supports Atalanta. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:
:applause: :applause: nice one, Ad16!

Then i see no reason why people should not like Inter...just like lots of people are happy that Schalke 04 once again failed to become champions in Germany...i love Schalke for the same reason...big club, spectacular failures, lots of bad luck...

i've got your same feeling, Stan.... but u know, we can't expect everybody to have ours same views, talking about sport :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom