Premiership Fantasy Football 05-06

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
Anyone entering a team this season, the official EPL site's version looks well organised enough, some folk may have played it last year. If you want to have a go, sign up at the official site and get a team entered, then enter this code into the box that appears when you click on the join league link:

100886-18177

That should get you into the Evo-Web league, but if anyone has a better fantasy football competition we could use feel free to post here.

I played last year and it was great fun. . but by the 13th week, i dont think anyone was paying attention, were they? lol.

I'll be in anyway, looking for this years Andy Johnson.

For some reason, I cant log in, it keeps telling me to register when I'm already a member.
HELP!

15 players so far, pretty good turnout! Let's see if we can all keep it up thru the season tho, it tailed off badly last year, and Carl get your arsed signed up!

ClassicD said:
15 players so far, pretty good turnout! Let's see if we can all keep it up thru the season tho, it tailed off badly last year, and Carl get your arsed signed up!

I battered my work mates last year so hopefully i'll do the sme this year. Nothing keeps your interest like victory :)

I cant log in for some reason. I need help. I even tried to make a new account but it wont let me.

RuneEdge said:
I cant log in for some reason. I need help. I even tried to make a new account but it wont let me.

What screen can you get up to? I could sign you up if you want then just send you the details to log you in?

Back
Top Bottom