• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Preorder status for PES6 for PS2?

SPMC

MY last WE07JLCC banners:
22 February 2004
califas norte
i preordered thru game.co.uk. at this point, my status is still unchanged as 'preordered'. anyone with a preorder elsewhere has theirs as 'processing' or even 'shipped'? as the release date is only 5 days away. :(
 

timsmith10000

LEICESTER CITY!
18 August 2003
Leicester
I doubt game will ship early.

In my own experience, if you order from online only shops you will get the game day before, but if you order from high street shops they are more strict and will deliver on release day or after.

Buying off gameplay once again and fully expect delivery on thursday :)
 
D

DUEY797

Guest
SPMC said:
i preordered thru game.co.uk. at this point, my status is still unchanged as 'preordered'. anyone with a preorder elsewhere has theirs as 'processing' or even 'shipped'? as the release date is only 5 days away. :(
Today my status with GAME says (I pressume you mean game.net btw, as in GAME the store?):

Status:
Your order is currently being picked and packed.


Previous Statuses:
Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
Your order is held for credit checking.
Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
Your order is currently held as a Preorder

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When pre-ordering with GAME in the past I have gotten my game the day before release, and hopefully it will be no different in this case.
 

SPMC

MY last WE07JLCC banners:
22 February 2004
califas norte
^ yeah, same place. i got the same status quote today. since i'm in the u.s., i usually recieve mine a day or two later. :)
 
S

SkyBlueAds

Guest
My from Play.com says processing and that means it will be with me within 24 hours aparently.
 
D

DUEY797

Guest
DUEY797 said:
Today my status with GAME says (I pressume you mean game.net btw, as in GAME the store?):

Status:
Your order is currently being picked and packed.


Previous Statuses:
Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
Your order is held for credit checking.
Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
Your order is currently held as a Preorder

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When pre-ordering with GAME in the past I have gotten my game the day before release, and hopefully it will be no different in this case.

Oooh, got an email earlier today saying it's been dispatched :)
 
S

Shoz

Guest
I think i will pick mines on staurday morning anyways have to get rid of lot of unwanted games.
 
S

Shoz

Guest
3-5 working days you lucky man.

You should have it by tomorrow depends on the post.
:D
 

dave_walker22

League 2
7 October 2004
like i've just mentioned in another thread, my play.com order now says 'posted' on 23rd october (Monday)...

so perhaps it will arrive today - 2 days sounds reasonable. although some suggest it takes 3 days from play but i don't know how much to believe that because it doesn't make much sense.

either way, it will be here for thursday at least, if it comes today then bonus :)
 

Biggy33

Non-League
30 September 2006
Mine was Posted 23/10/06 but the post has just been and no PES6, so it will probley come 2moz.
 

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
From the looks of this mail i got today, i might be getting mine on Saturday.

Your order for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 has been posted.

Please note PLAY MAIL ORDER will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference: ********
Title: Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Price: # 29.99
Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card
Hope i'm wrong and i get mine tomorrow.
 

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
DB, you're a brave man ordering from Amazon. I don't like those guys purely because their delivery times are woeful.
I've always pre-ordered from Gameplay and i always get it on the Thursday :)
I remember ordering a PS2 game from them (in the morning) and i received it the next day.

SB, can you post your card details too? :)
 

denirobob

IBERIAN PRIMERA
28 June 2002
Henley, Oxfordshire
Professor Nutmeg said:
DB, you're a brave man ordering from Amazon. I don't like those guys purely because their delivery times are woeful.
I've always pre-ordered from Gameplay and i always get it on the Thursday :)
I remember ordering a PS2 game from them (in the morning) and i received it the next day.

SB, can you post your card details too? :)

the stupid thing is every year before ive always used gameplay or play.

only reason this time is cos of Evo-Web's ad saying that it would help this site

:cry:
 

SPMC

MY last WE07JLCC banners:
22 February 2004
califas norte
not that it matters, but for anyone following, mine was 'dispatched' this morning :). may be the same with you DUEY797, right?
 

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
denirobob said:
the stupid thing is every year before ive always used gameplay or play.

only reason this time is cos of Evo-Web's ad saying that it would help this site

:cry:
Now I feel guilty. :cry: I tried to choose someone that would be reliable. Back to the drawing board on that one.
 

denirobob

IBERIAN PRIMERA
28 June 2002
Henley, Oxfordshire
Mart said:
Now I feel guilty. :cry: I tried to choose someone that would be reliable. Back to the drawing board on that one.


Guilty enough to refund my game so i can nip down to woolies at lunchtime ?! ;)


To be fair Amazon have always been very reliable and prompt when i've ordered music & books - perhaps Gameplay or play is a better bet next time mate

db
 
Top Bottom