Pro Evo 5 On Ebay????

As far as I was aware PES doesnt get released anywhere other than Europe.

Looks a tad dodgy to me

Lies I'd imagine.

Shipped from America? Where it's not called Pro Evo 5

Shipped from America? When it's out in the EU first.

Proabably a patched version of Winning Eleven 9...if it exists at all.

Lol!!!

Anything out of the normal on Ebay & it's class'd as dodgy.

would 31 bids be that stupid to fool for this??

someone email the geezer & find out

CWright said:
As far as I was aware PES doesnt get released anywhere other than Europe.

Errr, don't forget us here in Australia !!!

In any case, looks like WE9...

asked him a question about how he got it and if it was just WE9 repackaged, you should be able to see his answer, when he answers it that is.

lol no sure they don't, if you want a bidding war i will hike the price up with you.

MMM Grolsch, what a good idea!

He replyed to my question by simply saying that it was 100% real...still not convinced

Oh dear it's up to £51, the guy is obviously scamming people, all it will be is a patched version of Winning Eleven 9. And why would Pro Evo 5 be shipped from the USA?, don't waste your time people.

Someone report him.

£65!!!!!! with 6 hours to go I reckon at this rate it's going to be reaching £100.

I reckon he's rubbing his hands & looking at those holiday broaches for next year

Well the PC Demo is out and the game is most likely made so maybe he somehow got a hold of a few copies before the release?

Not very likely but possible.

RuneEdge said:
Well the PC Demo is out and the game is most likely made so maybe he somehow got a hold of a few copies before the release?

Not very likely but possible.

Read above.

He confirmed to me it was Winning Eleven 9.

it went for £71, unlucky the guy who paid that, the pc demo is great so far mind!

Thank You, Recommended Buyer ronaldinho_711 ( 20Feedback score is 10 to 49) 24-Sep-05 22:43 8217679956

I cant believe he gave good feedback what a loser paying £71.00 for winning eleven 9 ffs good to see ebay acted on my reporting of this sale as well.

carrick said:
how do you know it aint pro evo 5? it is out to download, illegaly of course.

its impossible as it does NOT even come out in america

and he has also bought we9 instructions etc so he can repackage it

i cant believe how some people have fell for this, fair play to the guy i say though its not like hes harming anyone (well apart from the guy who spent £71 on a game that isnt even an original but a copy which most sell for £3 :O)

carrick said:
how do you know it aint pro evo 5? it is out to download, illegaly of course.

its out from yesterday only (damn Pirates) and this was a couple of weeks back

Back
Top Bottom