pro evo 5 tournie in glasgow west end

J

JohnnyRobo

hi guys i work in a snooker club in the west end of glasgow on byres road in partick called funnily enough partick snooker club. i've been asked by my manager to put on a night of my choice and i'm goin for pro evo knock-out tournament. it's gonna be on wednesday 23rd november i'd appreciate it if some of you guys could come. there's £1 entry fee and you can win a case of beer. i'm also tryin to push a goal of the comp prize. so if any of you guys fancy showin that your the best in the west (end) turn up and show your stuff. thanks guys
P.s. if your gonna come could you leave a reply so i can guage how many people will be in?
p.p.s. it'll be on ps2
thanks again,
Johnny

Glasgow is a horrible dump...worst city i've been to i think...gotta love the hoops though....they make the visit up in glasgow well worth it!

:D

GoaGuru said:
Glasgow is a horrible dump...worst city i've been to i think...gotta love the hoops though....they make the visit up in glasgow well worth it!

:D

tosser!

Hey, sounds good mate. Will you be showing the football though, thought you'd be wanting to watch your team's progress. Me and flatmate and mibbes a few more boys will be there.

P.S Craig McShane, Firhill Park's actually in Maryhill, I live next door.

i've got about 10 people so far. the comp's changed a little.
it's £2 entry choose your own national team, be there before 7 o'clock to get signed up, we'll start as soon as we get the teams done, about half 7. there will be 3 playstations on at a time. group stage then top 1 or 2 (depending on how many people turn up) go through to knockout. winner takes all the entry money and the bar will double it so if 10 people turn up that means £40 for the winner £60 quid if 15 turn up i think it'll be a good night. hope i see you's there.

Is the rangers game going to be on the tv's? Don't care myself, but my mates are gers fans

yeh the games definitly on! there'll be 4 tv's in total 3 for iss and 1 for gers game

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom