PRO EVO 5 UMD does not run on 1.5

anyone who played it. are there differences to the jap. version. is there a master league and tournament mode. otherwise I won´t buy it!!!

There is no Master League in PES5 on the PSP unfortunately

we9 on psp played way better after chaning the clockspeed to 333 Mhz, how plays pes5? since you cannot change the clockspeed within version 2.0 firmware...

I am taking all my info from the review in this months Official PS2 Mag.

It gets 8 out of 10

i just tried every single GAME, Argos, HMV, other game shops in Glasgow/Paisley area.....no one is selling this a day early unlike the PS2 version.

I would really love to know how you got a copy of it and where?
What chain???

imleaving with a mate tomorrow for a trip abroad and if i dont get it today, i will miss it....any advice??

I picked mine up from Chocies they sell most games early. I managed to get 1.5 working I clocled up the psp spees to 333 and it plays much better now.

no if you back it up you can make it play on 1.5 i am playing it right now on 1.5 all i needed was a programe called dycryptor (http://www4.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7586)
load the eboot for pes when you made iso on this and then change the eboot name that found in dec to boot.bin get the prx from another iso you have preferably wep and then your all set remake the iso
save you seaqrching though 23 pages of chat till you find it in the maxconsole

what is chocies?

got the game anyway in the nick of time....quite a bit of slowdown on corners etc on wireless mode and also a bit long to get a game going after screen after screen loading up.....not what you want on a basic battery!
but apart from that its well smart.

running up and down the isle of the plane doing a ravenelli certainly got a few looks....

yeah, i managed to get PES 5 working on 1.5 once i had tinkered with the ISO, it's still the same as winning Eleven 9 UE though? It sucks you can't transfer the kits from the PS2 version, just the logo's

Back
Top Bottom