Pro Evo 5 Xbox + 12 month membership

nickgarratt

A gooner till i die!
20 August 2005
Arsenal
I just looked on Play.com for pro evo 5 on xbox, i want to play it on my xbox 360. however it also includes a 12 month membership.

does this membership work on xbox 360 or is it just supposed to work on the original xbox?

i bought the membership in game today, £32.99, opened the box but didn't scratch the grey bit. getting a refund tomorrow :) just ordered mine at play...hopefully come by friday \\:o/

yeah play are excellent, im paying 5 per month for my subscription but can update the code now, im sooooo happy!

my gamertag is beatfreak boy id love someone to play!! its ooo hard getting games on pes5!

funny thing was i actually called up microsoft helpline to see if it would work and they said thats cheating really but best thing to do is go on the xbox forums. i find it pretty strange that microsoft don't have a clue about how this does work on 360, who in there right mind will pay 39.99 when they can get pro + membership for 17.99

oh well, we aren't complaining are we :lmao:

no problem mate, if anyone wants a game online look out for me 'nickafc'

expect me to use England or Henry/Arsenal :)

Class,received mine today,12 months of 360 gold,and a top footy game to top it.
Shame about the horrendous headset,lol.
Think I'll stick with my comfy 360 one thank you.

:)
I'll be on later this evening if anyone wants a game of pes 5,stick me on your friends list guys.

nickgarratt said:
I just looked on Play.com for pro evo 5 on xbox, i want to play it on my xbox 360. however it also includes a 12 month membership.

does this membership work on xbox 360 or is it just supposed to work on the original xbox?

Great find mate.

thanks-0009.gif

jambo u added me??!?! im waiting for my game back off a mate then ul get a beating!

also anyone thinking of getting this these is also a two month code in the pack which works as well so use that before the 123 month code

14 months xbox live plus the best game ever...what a bargain!

bluemonkeymagic said:
jambo u added me??!?! im waiting for my game back off a mate then ul get a beating!

also anyone thinking of getting this these is also a two month code in the pack which works as well so use that before the 123 month code

14 months xbox live plus the best game ever...what a bargain!

Hi mate,I'm sure you will give me a beating,I've sort of got used to the classic fifa controls,lol !!!

In regards to the 2 months you get with pes 5,its useless for two reasons.

Reason 1, it expires on the 30th of june 2006,and reason 2, it's not compatible with the xbox 360(unlike the 12 month deal).

Still a great purchase for anyone like me,who turned (briefly) to fifa rtfwc and world cup 2006 on the 360.

This game urinates over them both,but its not until you leave pro evo for a while,that you actually appreciate just how good a game it is.

lovin' it (again):lmao:

see you soon mate.

my 2 month code worked fine...but hey still shoulnt grumble

you online evenings or during the day!?

i bought fifa world cup for 45 quid...then traded it the next day...honestly could have cried it was that shit!

I traded my fifa in as soon as pes5 arrived. I only liked fifa for the HD picture, just to show off the 360 realy. Been playin we10 on ps2 aswell but now back into pes5 online, its amazing, except i sum times get bad lag in the 2nd half and this contributed to my 1 and only defeat so far. if anyone wants a game my tag is smurf1020

bluemonkeymagic said:
my 2 month code worked fine...but hey still shoulnt grumble

you online evenings or during the day!?

i bought fifa world cup for 45 quid...then traded it the next day...honestly could have cried it was that shit!

Always on late at night mate,10-1 normally.

Fifa,geez,I actually liked world cup Germany,until the first corner whilst playing online,DISCONNECTED,time and time again.
Unbelievable for the worlds largest software corp.

Traded it for RTFWC FIFA 06,played it online,actually was not bad,but the shooting was so weak it broke my heart.
Bought this pack,and actually forgot how good a game this is.
The xbox 360 plays this game like a dream,especially online(not enough players unfortunately).

Hopefully the 360 online mode will be similiar to the ps2 pes5 online mode,which,Imo,was/is superb.
Take note Konami.

But fifa wc(mainly due to shocking bugs)certainly made my bank account cry,thats for sure.:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom