Pro Evo 6 Compatible with PS3???? HELP!

I

IncuBhoy

Hey,

I just traded in my PS2, got a PS3, and Pro Evo 6 is skipping constantly. So I went out and bought a new copy, thinking the other was scrathed, same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is PES6 just not compatible on the PS3?

I figured the Playstation may be faulty but the PS3 game I got with it works beautifully.

I'm very very lost and marginally p***ed off............

Help appreciated!

Did you updated your ps3 with the latest firmware!? i believe 1.70 fixed this issue...

i play PES6 on my PS3 and it works fine.

have u updated the ps3 system with the latest frimware like rjlinden said ??

but how play pes6 for ps2 online on ps3 ..... :roll: when i vont this , my ps3 ask me for memory card ?????
( frimware its 1.81)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what you mean when you talk about updating?

I have done nothing, I expected my PS2 games to work perfectly with my PS3, if you could possibly walk me through how I can make these games run smoothly I would be extremely grateful.

I've spent an awful lot of money and I'm so close to taking it all back, I just cant make it work!

its done \\:o/ . must create "Virtual" Memory Card and this its all \\:o/ :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what you mean when you talk about updating?

I have done nothing, I expected my PS2 games to work perfectly with my PS3, if you could possibly walk me through how I can make these games run smoothly I would be extremely grateful.

I've spent an awful lot of money and I'm so close to taking it all back, I just cant make it work!

Just go to system update in the menu, select "from internet" then hit the button, it will update the system to version 1.81, Pro evo 6 will play perfectly, and it will be upscaled to high def in full screen provided you are connected with a hdmi cable.

i like those above had problems but updated to latest firmware and no more skipping..

DJBBOY

just fixed the problem.

apart from the (apparently) natural ralenti on ps3, the game flows almost laglessly even against the lamest connections

Hey,

I just traded in my PS2, got a PS3, and Pro Evo 6 is skipping constantly. So I went out and bought a new copy, thinking the other was scrathed, same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is PES6 just not compatible on the PS3?

I figured the Playstation may be faulty but the PS3 game I got with it works beautifully.

I'm very very lost and marginally p***ed off............

Help appreciated!

What everyone says re firmware should be your first port of call, First make sure your ps3 is connected to the net. then turn it on, and it will go to ps3 menu. go to settings and do a system update. The latest firmware is 1.93.

Having done that, you should check your game disc for a serial number, and visit this page

http://www.ps3comp.com/view.asp?flt=p&console=

when there, find pes6 on the list of games, and see what serial number your disc(s) have, and see if discs with that serial number are prone to issues.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom