Pro Evo 6 on 360

Kai2001

Non-League
13 August 2019
I recently re-bought pro evo 6 for my old xbox360, and I am trying to get edit mode on there, is there anyone who is more technically skilled than me who has a source to a game save or something similar where I can have edit mode?

I recently re-bought pro evo 6 for my old xbox360, and I am trying to get edit mode on there, is there anyone who is more technically skilled than me who has a source to a game save or something similar where I can have edit mode?
Isn't Pes 6 absolutely horrible on Xbox 360?
I was going to buy it a couple of years ago,but it's a very slimmed down version Vs PC,lots of things taken away.
I'd rather DL a fully patched pc version here

Isn't Pes 6 absolutely horrible on Xbox 360?
I was going to buy it a couple of years ago,but it's a very slimmed down version Vs PC,lots of things taken away.
I'd rather DL a fully patched pc version here

Yeah it’s very slimmed down but for nostalgia purposes I bought it, that’s the only reason I’m trying to see if anyone had maybe modded it and added in Edit Mode or something similar as part of the nostalgia was playing it on the Xbox.
Might look into the PC version if there’s no other option though, thanks

Yeah it’s very slimmed down but for nostalgia purposes I bought it, that’s the only reason I’m trying to see if anyone had maybe modded it and added in Edit Mode or something similar as part of the nostalgia was playing it on the Xbox.
Might look into the PC version if there’s no other option though, thanks
You're welcome pal

Back
Top Bottom