Pro Evo 6 on PS3

Hy guys,after 2 days spent testing the new firmware 1.70 I can tell you my opinion about Pro Evo Soccer 6 on PS3!

- The game suffer of some lags in the first 10-20 seconds of the match, after those seconds you can play a day and it runs exacly like on PS2...
- The game freeze if you don't play it and the demo begins..
at 60hrz after the matche with France vs..(Don't remember..!) the screen become black and you have to push PS key to return to the dashboard and then load it again!
at 50 hrz mode it seems to not freeze after that match bua a good 10 minutes demo is available... after that it crash!
- I play it on my PS3 with a SONY BRAVIA 20" Hdready linked by an HDMI cable.
What can I say ? If you play pes with PS2 linked to the same tv
the gaphics sux a lot! With 480p or 512p (ntsc set or pal) the progresseve scan help the image alot and finaly I can easily tell you that the general view of Pes6 on PS3 is better than PS2 with an hdready screen...

That'all folks... wainting for an ITA option file!!!
bye
Max

hmmm i didnt had any of these problems,
pes6 runs great with component cable from ps3 with me on 60hrz,no freezes for me.

BTW u guys checked out Milanista's And Mike's Option File V3.5 *ALL YOU NEED* for PS3
freakin awsome sh1t;) all kitts,names u need .

I hava an HDMI cable connection and it suffers all these problems.

MILANISTA OPTION FILE WORKS ONLY ON ENGLISH PES6!!!

on HDMI it suckz,the screen is alsow not filled u get black bars on top and side,when i got a ps3 hd component cable sh1t looked awsome ;)(on 60hrz)

has anybody managed to play ps6 online on the ps3. i've tried but i can't seem to get a connection, even thoughh i play all my other games online.
please help if you can

I agree Pro Evo 6 on PS3 is unplayable even with the latest updates installed. The game freezes and it is slow especially playing online compared to the PS2, this is very annoying as the PS3 is much powerfull than the PS2 but it can't handle PS2 games.. what's that about??

Cant believe it doesnt work for you!! pro evo 6 plays more smoothly on my ps3 than it ever did on my ps2, and, it connects immediately online and plays totaly lag free, far better than it did on my ps2

I agree Pro Evo 6 on PS3 is unplayable even with the latest updates installed. The game freezes and it is slow especially playing online compared to the PS2, this is very annoying as the PS3 is much powerfull than the PS2 but it can't handle PS2 games.. what's that about??

You must have a crap connection or you are doing something very wrong, pro evo 6 plays perfectly on ps3 and its totally smooth online, much better than it was on ps2.

Cant believe it doesnt work for you!! pro evo 6 plays more smoothly on my ps3 than it ever did on my ps2, and, it connects immediately online and plays totaly lag free, far better than it did on my ps2
I agree with you mate!!! tested yesterday and it run really great. How can I manage to find an option file with the newest update? I was thinking to run it from my psp and transfer it through psp-ps3 connection. Do you think it will work?

Dont know about that, i have a few option files that ive downloaded via max drive, all i did was buy a ps2 to ps3 memory card adapter and tranfer the contents of my ps2 mem cards across to my ps3, works a treat.

My internet connection is fine, im on bulldog broadband 16mb. I don't know what seems to be the problem.

Guys, if you have a MaxDrive for PS2 then the good news is it will work for PS3. You don't need the software disc, just the USB key device. Whack the option file on that and then plug it in a free port on the PS3, go to the device on the PS3 menu, copy it to your internal PS2 memory card which you can create easily on the system without needing to buy anything and voila done!

I'm just playing mine now, no need to buy any memory card adapter or anything like that. Of course if you don't have MaxDrive or Xport then I don't know about updating, maybe another USB device would work the same way?

As for the game, it's really very laggy from what I can see, but I'm just over the moon to be playing PES6 again on my PS3 with a great new option file to be honest. If it improves more with future updates then even better! I'd missed this game so much and was devastated when it wouldn't work at first!

After playing a couple of matches it seems the lag improves.

Is it me or does it seem to get smoother with every match you play? My first game really lagged at kick off for a good few seconds, and right through the whole match there were very small amounts of lag at different times like shooting, lobs and even occasional passes and runs. However I noticed on match 2 I only really got the lag at kick off again and for much less in the match itself. Match 3 I had none that I noticed except for like 2 seconds at kick off.

I don't know if it's just me or if it's possible, but going off the above it seemed the more I played in that session, the more the lag vanished.

Quick question on the option files - is emirates stadium in the game or is it part of an option file?

Thanks

No, you can only edit kits, boots and teams, unless you have a patch on the computer.The emirates is not on the game or the option file unless they called a stadium the Emirates when it isn't.

No, you can only edit kits, boots and teams, unless you have a patch on the computer.The emirates is not on the game or the option file unless they called a stadium the Emirates when it isn't.
I saw somenone on youtube playing at the stadium - looks like one of the japanese ones you can unlock (62000 capacity one) and he's changed the pitch somehow) - would that require a patch?

Could it mess up my ps3 if i downloaded it on to it?

THanks for reply - much appreciated!

It would require a patch-are you sure they were playing on ps2/3?I don't think it is possible to download stadia on the playstation package due to it's read-only style. The option file can only be changed meaning appearances of boots, people,teams and kits can only be changed. The only way I could think of if somehow being able to convert computer data someone has made into PS3 data but I'm not quite sure that you can do that.

I saw somenone on youtube playing at the stadium - looks like one of the japanese ones you can unlock (62000 capacity one) and he's changed the pitch somehow) - would that require a patch?

Could it mess up my ps3 if i downloaded it on to it?

THanks for reply - much appreciated!

Yeah you would need to patch the game. You would need a chipped machine to play a patched game or a swap magick type thing. I don't think that you can do this yet for the PS3. But I am not an expert and I haven't done patching for a long while as my chipped ps2 broke down.

So someone else might know of a way to play a patched game on a PS3?

so... is it better now that we're 1.81?

can't go past the dnas test... connection times out, when i've tried almost everything but moving the furniture around.

what are your configs, if you're using a router?

i've already opened the correct udp port, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom