Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOBrien07

Safc till i die !
12 May 2006
Sunderland
Sunderland
:applause: So who like's the new pro evo 6 and who doesn't and actually i prefer it to last years espicelly since there's no more stupid refs and with international mode.

Assessing the game that comes out of the box, I can't say I like it much but with a decent option file and a few editing tweaks I'm sure it'll be fine.

the gameplay is brilliant, the only problem is that it is all ruined by the unbelivable (lightning) speed at which everything is happening.Together with that awful sounds, it seems like your are playing Street Fighter. If we could only slow down the game just a little bit it would be by far the best game ever.
Ah, so close but still so far... If only a patch could be made to slow down the stupid thing.
Great job by konami ruined by a stupid mistake. I will just have to wait for the next PES

mr.FiC said:
the gameplay is brilliant, the only problem is that it is all ruined by the unbelivable (lightning) speed at which everything is happening.Together with that awful sounds, it seems like your are playing Street Fighter. If we could only slow down the game just a little bit it would be by far the best game ever.
Ah, so close but still so far... If only a patch could be made to slow down the stupid thing.
Great job by konami ruined by a stupid mistake. I will just have to wait for the next PES
for me the speed of the game is just perfect, more real:)

mr.FiC said:

Sounds like you'd prefer the 360 version ;)

Maybe:)but i haven't tried the 360 version. I have PES6 for the pc and i think it is a bit to fast. Of course i will adjust in a few days:)

The speed is good.
In winnig eleven 10 is too fast!!

Sorry for my english...i'm italian!!

Like it very much! Coming from PES5:it is a big step. Coming from WE10: not to big a step IMHO. There are a few tweaks gameplaywise, like the speed of play (a litte slower: the ball travels longer), the improved GK, and the AI is different (more diverse) in PES6 than in WE10, I feel.

I Love It! Never before has a Pro Evo game (or any game for that matter) become my favorite in such a short space of time.

If Konami carry on like this I'll have nothing to complain about in PES7

I think the pace of this version is just right, and if anything is slower that PES5.

when i got this game there were 3 things that really bugged me.

here is a list of them, with solutions to some of them:

1. shots always going over. lots of people have mentioned this, but i'm getting used to it now, and i'm starting to find it easier to score than in PES 5. basically, your timing has to be PERFECT, and you have to put the right ammount of power on it. if you do that, rock and roll.

2. defence. consistently, my defence would completely ignore my repeated pressing of the tackle button, leaving strikers free to walk through on to my goal. I have since realised why - R2 IS THE KEY. get your player close to the player (not behind him) and press :r2: and hold down :x: this is a big change since Pro Evo 5, and one which i have never seen mentioned.

3. friction. i think the ball has too much friction on the pitch. in real life, if the ball slowly rolls out of play it doesnt stop between the touchline and the advertising boards, it rolls into them. the ammount of friction (and for that matter the ammount of curl) should be affected by the speed that the ball is travelling. the faster it is going, the faster it slows down while rolling, and below a certain speed, it stops curling.

a couple of minor things:

-short pass would be good if it had a power bar. reducing surface friction would speed the passes up a bit, but i would rather be able to determine the speed of the pass myself. (if accuracy decreased slightly with more power that would be good)

-long passes are less powerful than in PES 5. if you try to send it 60 yards to the left wing from the right back position at full power, it will be intercepted in midfield. long passes should go further but keep them the same as they are now at low power.

-keepers. they are more realistic than they used to be, but not quite perfect. they need to have an initial delay while their brain processes where the ball is going and at what speed (especially on freekicks). the human brain takes longer to do this than a fast CPU. during this delay they should already be bending their knees to jump or dive. once they are in motion to save the ball, they should be a bit less able to adapt to sudden changes.

I'm really starting to love this game now.

Back
Top Bottom