PRO EVO 6 PSP

douglemcnori

Non-League
22 January 2003
SE UK
I searched and I cant find any info in the forum here about this upcoming release??

Why not! Finally imagine playing the Master League and Cups on a widescreen handheld on a plane,train or anywhere!!

Anybody got any previews or screen or info about it post it here, its due out a week on Friday!!!

So I take no one is interested at all then! Master league on an 12 hour flight no-one???

Searched high and low across the net for any info but theres not much around - i expected this fourm to be full of info!! :(

Oh well ill found out next Friday :)

it's supposed to be released on the 1st of december according to play.com

goalgerd: any news on that review - as in a scan, maybe? :roll:

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

yep a scan would be good :)

Sod the R2 button pro evo on the move was great last time except no cups and master league, cant wait for this one - might as well superglue inside the umd drive ;)

Missed the super cancel on the last psp game. surely there must be a way of implementing it?

Anyway I won't buy the new one until I see the furthest camera view. The view on the last one made it hard to play.

If the view is good and the reviews of people that have bought the game are good, then I may buy it.

Well, yes, Super Cancel was thoroughly missed in PES5 PSP, but I try not to get my hopes THAT high... :( I can't figure out why couldn't R1+R2 be converted to L1+R1 in the PSP... Is there any other scenario where you'd want to press L1+R1 in the PS2? (maybe there's an obvious one I'm not seeing right now)... Asides from wanting to change a player while running, but I think I'd be ok if I had to let go of the run button to change player...?

...If Konami gave us a completely flexible button configuration for the PSP, not THAT would rock :)

Um... any news that the Master League players WON'T develop? As far as I know, it will have to be the same as in the PS2 version, to allow for the supposed PS2 <-> PSP Master League data transfer...

In the PS2 you have an option to allow the players to develop on not.

O3sho, do you have the magazine? Could you scan and post it?

Thanks dougle!

Still, it seems more like a preview, I believe it belongs to the PSM3 magazine September issue or something... Nonetheless, a refreshing read! :)

Any other news? Anyone's got their hands on the game arly? It should be in the retail stores already stocked...

It is out now whoopee I cant wait to get my hands on it !!

Is anyone planning on making an option file for it ??

AND most importantly works using the latest devhook??

yes it does my friend, don't know about DH .50 but i'm using PSP firmware 2.71 SE C and runs without issues.

How many stadiums will be available?

As far as i can see so far only two choices (turf grain).

Don't let that put you off though, this game is a massive improvement on PES5 for the PSP :applause: The camera angles are custom too making the experience alot better :D Just need an option file now to sort out these pants defaults!?
T

yes it does my friend, don't know about DH .50 but i'm using PSP firmware 2.71 SE C and runs without issues.

As far as i can see so far only two choices (turf grain).

Don't let that put you off though, this game is a massive improvement on PES5 for the PSP :applause: The camera angles are custom too making the experience alot better :D Just need an option file now to sort out these pants defaults!?
T

Can you still transfer the option file from PS2 to PSP to change the player names etc?

How does it actually play? and how far out does the camera view go? (estimate - as far as wide view?)

If all is good I may be buying this soon - hope it is good.

everton and steve: I'm sorry, but I need to confirm this: you are saying that you can play the original game using those Devhooks?

The question may seem naive, but the fact is that according to some boards, the clean ISO wasn't working, hence my question: does the original UMD play using Devhook 0.46 using the UMD?

I need to know if I'm going to shell out my money today for the game, or if I should wait a bit for more developments on Devhook.

it doesnt work with the original iso because it crashes on the video intro but if that is removed from the iso it works ok ive been told

and got the umd working on a 1.50 psp using devhook?

This was the question ;) I know that the supposed clean ISO must be stripped of a file or two... I wanted to know about the UMD, not the ISO.

If pes6 original use FW2.71, working fine with devhook 0.46 and umd orig.

If pes use FW3.00 use devhook 0.50

works using fw 2.71.

wide angle is available. have not played master league yet.

and still no infrastructure support!!! thats the most frustrating part about it from my 5 mins of playing so far.

oh yea, no commentary too.

works using fw 2.71.

wide angle is available. have not played master league yet.

and still no infrastructure support!!! thats the most frustrating part about it from my 5 mins of playing so far.

oh yea, no commentary too.

are you using the UMD??? whats store did you buy it in??? cheers

Back
Top Bottom