PRO EVO 6 PSP

hmm seems like theres no development in ML and you cant transfer one from the PS2 although there looks like theres 3 divisions now :( the rest is pretty good though 8)

have to say the game runs really slow. refresh rate is not as good as the last one, probably because of the wide angle.

not impressed after 30 mins of playing it so far.

u said that theres NO development in master league does that mean that the players age will not increase and the stats?

Wow gamplay is really smooth, at least at 333mhz. I have to say i'm impressed just a shame the psp thumb stick is not up to excessive play...

Can anyone help on how to boot this on a 1.50 using the Pro Evo 6 UMD?? Im well versed in using devhook and im using the latest one but have had no joy yet, cheers

I find PES on the PSP so frustrating as there is no R2 button :(

there is a R2 button, it's the R1 put push it away from you.
if your just press the button it is R1 and if you push it away from you with the side of your finger it's R2 .. same for L2.

there is a R2 button, it's the R1 put push it away from you.
if your just press the button it is R1 and if you push it away from you with the side of your finger it's R2 .. same for L2.

Anyone get a word of that?

I can't seem to edit kits on my copy either. So a bit pointless of league C imo

after each master league match does the stats screen come on like ps2 saying weather the players stats increased?

Great, Im getting the cso now, so I will be playing it tomorrow morning :D

im so excited, I hope this version really puts things off

is their player development 4 the psp in master league? it says on page 32 in the instructions at the top 'transfer rules' bottom sentance 'if the player development option is disabled at the game setting screen' i cant find it anywhere pls help.

Back
Top Bottom