PRO evo 6, the truth !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandandandan

Non-League
29 September 2004
just posted this on xbox.com, so thought i would copy it here

I bought an xbox 360 on thursday, mainly to play pro evo 6, I also treated myself to a 32inch Samsung LCD HD on sarturday to get a good full experience. (not rich, just had a nice win at poker)

As a hardcore player of pro evo on the PC and used to having all the latest patches, (i.e kits, players, stadiums) etc... I was expecting amazing things for the xbox 360, so at first i was allittle dissapointed.

My first impression of the game was "things can only get better", I wasnt impressed about the lack of options and the struggle to get an online game.

But i had a few friends round saturday night and we hammered it for about 3 hours and i have to say every person loved the game.

Last night i played online and had some fantastic online games, got a game using create ranked match no problem, didnt have to wait and no lag.

So i got thinking...

IS pro evo 6 a good game?

Is it the best football game on the market on the best console?

It it better than fifa (something i have never liked)?

It is something i`ll enjoy with both friends and online?

THE ANSWER TO ALL IS YES !!

We all love pro evo, we all know its the best football game/series of all time, of course our expections are really high and we want perfection, but you know what, before perfection there is a level of progression.

This game plays better than any other game before it. And to me its all about the gameplay, Because when i am sat there playing with a mate or online and its a great game of football, its all about the football, not about the fact that my team is called (e.g mersyside blue) in the main menu !!

Be thankful for what we have, and if this so called "petition, hassling of konami" gets us an update then GREAT, if not well i dont care. (and thats someone who has had amazing pc patches my whole pro evo career

Dan

p.s i`ll be online tonight for people wanting a game,

Thanks. For. That.

Do we really need a separate thread each time someone wants to comment on the game. How many times does it have to be said?!? USE THE IMPRESSION THREAD!!!

i wouldnt normally care about the update from konami either. the kits/names etc ive grown to live without.

but online doesn't work! and therefore we need one.

tiktiktiktik said:
Thanks. For. That.

Do we really need a separate thread each time someone wants to comment on the game. How many times does it have to be said?!? USE THE IMPRESSION THREAD!!!

What he says.

Thread closed.

SuicydeSnake said:
i wouldnt normally care about the update from konami either. the kits/names etc ive grown to live without.

but online doesn't work! and therefore we need one.

100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom