PRO EVO 6 TOURNAMENT (xbox360)

N

neeky

Hi, i'm starting a pro evo 6 tournament and i wondered if anybody was interested. i'm trying to get as many players in it as possible.

If you are interested, reply with your gamertag and i'll sign you up.

hi i'm up for that been trying to join one for ages my gamertag is BOONBEAR
Cheers

Hello ;

I m up too ….my gamer tag is TONTON DU BLED

Please send a message when you have enough player to start this out

The best!

your all in.
i've got people joining from other forumsand i've already got 10 players so only 6 left. so join quick

cool when are you looking at stating the tournement

within the next few days hopefully. just tell what club teams u all want to be and i'll put them down, or i'll just give u one.

AC Milan, Barcelona, Chelsea and Inter Milan r already taken and there are only 2 spaces left in the tournament

Yeh ur in. but sorry guys the tournament is going to be delayed until i have 36 players instead of the planned 16. i've already got 22 and 8 just today so hopefully people will join quickly and we can get it started.

p.s say what team u would like to be.

Neeky-->any chance playing with a national team...in case Ok I'll take France
In case not, would like Inter .....
Anyway I guess there should be several teams selected twice, otherwise what are the chance to win the tournament for people playing with middle class clubs ??

Hope you ll understand that

The best!

there is one place left in the tournament. once the last person has signed up i will randomly select the first round matches. these will be posted and then you will have to add the gamertag you are playing as your friend. (so you know when he is online). and you can invite him to play from there. you can also contact each other via the forum or otherwise to organise a time you want to play. the rules are just: the home team must choose 10 minute matches with extra time and penalties on and then after the match both players need to post the score on the forum. you have to be the same club team through the whole tournament and you need to post on the forum who you want to be. you can be the same team as each other. you will have two weeks to play the first round and time to play matches will decrease as the tournament progresses

thanks neeky

sorry tournament is now full.

some people did not reply with a team they would like to be so i had to pick a team for them.

crouchy7444(Lazio) vs ImmortalTanz(Real Sociedad) GoodCheat(Barcelona) vs Ncregan(Arsenal)

Xpressionist(Ac Milan) vs DALE1LFC (Real Madrid) FurryvisionV2(Chelsea) vs Tom 5 Elite(Man Utd)

Smevchenko(Liverpool) vs NINETEEN66(Arsenal) BOONBEAR(Everton) vs Croogster(Barcelona)

TONTON DU BLED(Inter Milan) vs LFC69(Man City) Villan 2112(Arsenal) vs KamikazeIco(Juventus)

SPYGYPER(Fulham)vs Duel Killer NcC(Barcelona) Buried Dwarf(Tottenham) vs The Cron Goblin(Newcastle)

AFCA Soldier NL(Aston Villa) vs Houston 2oo6(Bayern Munich) Liam Ross(Celtic) vs Mackem Dan(Man Utd)

tosunpasa(Rangers) vs TOBZ19(Real Madrid) The Drog897(Blackburn) vs BoiBetterKnow(Charlton)

Frankie 1231(Barcelona) vs dixie doyle(Man Utd) manel live(Sevilla) vs jrcel(Roma)

thanks neeky. matches proceed from right now until tuesday. so post your results before then

hi it's BOONBEAR i asked for real madrid not everton!!!! there is a little difference between the 2 sides in name and abbility!!!!!

Glad this is all set up now - can i ask a stoopid question? How do we go about setting up these games - i've always had problems inviting a friend to play in the past. If someone can explain the best way to set up these matches i'd be grateful.

Hi, boys! Take me in your tournament, I think the more the people, the more abruptly! Ok?

boonbear here i just beat croogster 7-0 good luck to everyone else

yeh sorry you can be real madrid not everton. not torres you can not be in. there is no other way of inviting an opponent i know of apart from creating a game and inviting them into the match from your friends list. thanx neeky

sent a message to my opponent but he's not responded - so haven't been able to play the game.KamikazeIco if you're reading this....

Problem with KamikazeIco - he's based in the US and has Winning eleven 7 so we can't play each other. Can a swap be arranged? i need to play someone with Pro evo 6.

BLOoD ToWN xBNx thats my gamertag add me i am on me mates account so cant message back message my gamertag for xbox 360 thanks

chelsea :D

Back
Top Bottom